Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate the stomach flu...felt like I had a brick in my stomach all day and then hurled all over myself while driving home from work. I get home to find out that my 7 year old came home from school today because he was vomiting. We are now spending quality time together laying in bed dry heaving and watching the 70's Land of the Lost episodes. :yuck

I hate the stomach flu...felt like I had a brick in my stomach all day and then hurled all over myself while driving home from work. I get home to find out that my 7 year old came home from school today because he was vomiting. We are now spending quality time together laying in bed dry heaving and watching the 70's Land of the Lost episodes. :yuck

I feel for you and your son :( I had the stomach flu on the 15th-16th of February. NOT fun.

I imagine your house wa s bit like this today:

Family-Guy-Vomit.gif-8758.0.html.jpg

Getting a blister on my heel from my sneakers from walking on the treadmill, then over a week later it still hasn't healed and now I have an infection in my ankle. :(

I hate when I have to call customer service or a credit card company and the person I'm talking to has the thickest accent. Just trying to understand them gives me a major migraine headache and just makes the problem that I need solved even more stressful and inconvenient.

Please take some more English classes and practice. :thud:

Back