Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
videogamesnof.png

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

They got better. No more silly 80's Nintendo cartoon characters.

When a friend gets jealous of my fame and fortune and acts like I'm not acknowledging him, my family or friends who were there for me.

When the lecky (Transalation = Electricity :lol) goes off, and ends up remaining off for over 5 hours due to some fault in the area :impatient: :stake :mad:

I'm freezing...and in pain :mad:

x :monkey2

I hate having insomnia which is why I'm typing this around 4:14 am. I wish there was a magic pill I could take that would give my body the feeling of having just slept 8 hours even though I didn't. Man I would get so much stuff done.

Reading this in sales threads:

Please send payment as gift or add 3% paypal fees

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I propose every sales thread that has this, or some version of this, be locked immediately.

Its annoying. :lecture

Reading this in sales threads:

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

I propose every sales thread that has this, or some version of this, be locked immediately.

Its annoying. :lecture

It would give me great pleasure to delete/lock every sales thread that do the following:

Please send as 'gift'
Please add 3% Paypal fees
Please add 8% to cover Paypal fees and taxes that seller is charged because they are selling.

Imo when someone posts something for sale they should always consider the above in the asking price.
Just my opinion though.

The Commerce section used to be so much simpler, now that the traffic has increased exponentially it seems that more peeps are trying to use it like evilbay (but want to avoid the fees that come with it, or want to pass said fees onto the buyer) which is becoming a little annoying, to me at least.

x :peace

I hate having insomnia which is why I'm typing this around 4:14 am. I wish there was a magic pill I could take that would give my body the feeling of having just slept 8 hours even though I didn't. Man I would get so much stuff done.

I have severe insomnia...and there is a magic pill: Ambien; anything else makes me feel groggy, but Ambien is butteflies and rainbows. :peace

People having their favourite song played at their funeral. When I have my final send off I'm going to choose a Spice Girls or Rick Astley tune just so I don't ruin anyone's favourite song by bringing anew thoughts of my death every time they hear it. And if they're Spice Girls fans or Rick Astley fans then, well, too bad, I'm doing them a favour.

Back