Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would give me great pleasure to delete/lock every sales thread that do the following:

Please send as 'gift'
Please add 3% Paypal fees
Please add 8% to cover Paypal fees and taxes that seller is charged because they are selling.

Imo when someone posts something for sale they should always consider the above in the asking price.
Just my opinion though.

The Commerce section used to be so much simpler, now that the traffic has increased exponentially it seems that more peeps are trying to use it like evilbay (but want to avoid the fees that come with it, or want to pass said fees onto the buyer) which is becoming a little annoying, to me at least.

x :peace

:exactly: :goodpost:

Is it really so hard to factor in the paypal fees in your initial price?

It would give me great pleasure to delete/lock every sales thread that do the following:

Please send as 'gift'
Please add 8% to cover Paypal fees and taxes that seller is charged because they are selling.

Imo when someone posts something for sale they should always consider the above in the asking price.
Just my opinion though.

The Commerce section used to be so much simpler, now that the traffic has increased exponentially it seems that more peeps are trying to use it like evilbay (but want to avoid the fees that come with it, or want to pass said fees onto the buyer) which is becoming a little annoying, to me at least.

:goodpost:

New rule:

List final price only! No gift, no fees, no nonsense.

Make it so.

Is it really so hard to factor in the paypal fees in your initial price?

Apparently so :monkey4

Math is hard. Especially addition.

True, math is hard. But if you are too stupid to do math you shouldn't be allowed to sell anything here :lecture

Please send as 'gift'

Just my opinion though.

also add a rule that nobody wants your Hot Toys Thor or pretty much any recent HT figure, so don't bother listing it.

When a friend gets jealous of my fame and fortune and acts like I'm not acknowledging him, my family or friends who were there for me.

Que?

Please send as 'gift'

I used to do that just because I saw everyone else doing it and figured it was the standard way of going about it. Then I read that it was something that p!$$ed people off, they explained why and why its just easier to add all that stuff into your asking price and well it all made sense.

People having their favourite song played at their funeral. When I have my final send off I'm going to choose a Spice Girls or Rick Astley tune just so I don't ruin anyone's favourite song by bringing anew thoughts of my death every time they hear it. And if they're Spice Girls fans or Rick Astley fans then, well, too bad, I'm doing them a favour.

:lecture also this. As usual a spot-on observation by Lejuan

Anyway, my hate for today is when you do a quick reply to someone thinking you'll get your post up fast enough that it isn't necessary to quote them - and when you hit submit reply....someone else has just posted. You then have to go back and edit your post with a quote.

I hate that they closed the animated gif thread. I wanted to post this there.

sNDcF.gif

When I'm trying to spoon out some coffee and the spoon is backwards and I only realize it after I've attempted to get some.

Buffy, (Wheldonville section), Smallville, Supernaturals, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Dr. Who, since Ghost Hunters has gone downhill and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is on re-runs everything on SyFy and WGN, WB, CWTV.

^^^

:lecture :lecture :lecture

edit: Face Off is good on Syfy.

Ski

Buffy, (Wheldonville section), Smallville, Supernaturals, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Dr. Who, since Ghost Hunters has gone downhill and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is on re-runs everything on SyFy and WGN, WB, CWTV.

^^^

:lecture :lecture :lecture

edit: Face Off is good on Syfy.

Ski

tumblr_ly9i6pQpRy1qabopy.gif

Back