Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fat+spiderman+dr+heckle+funny+photo+blog.jpg

I don't get it Nasedo, what exactly do you hate? VHS tapes? Kid's movies? Loose cables? Brown carpet? What?

Clicking on one of my favorite threads after seeing it explode with activity only to find out said "activity" is just a bunch of off topic _____ing and moaning about some custom figure.

Being man enough to realize you are in the friend zone with a girl and move on, only for another much less attractive and sociable guy who is equally in the friend zone to start dating her right after you stop trying.

Being man enough to realize you are in the friend zone with a girl and move on, only for another much less attractive and sociable guy who is equally in the friend zone to start dating her right after you stop trying.

I had this happen to me when I was in high school.

Seeing what she is like now, I feel he did me a favor.

Happens to all of us. :(

When you've used your available points to buy a true type body and your pending points are pending, and sideshow sends you a statement that says this in it:

points.jpg

grrr.gif

People who are so pathetic at running their own lives that they want the government to make laws for every little thing they don't want to handle themselves.

I hate the time when I bought a HT T2 T800 (last 03/26 only) at a marked-up price, and then a week after, the DX-10 is announced.

What's more frustrating is that the same seller who sold me a T2 T800 is now selling another HT T2 T800 for US$60 cheaper!!! :tap

Talk about misfortune or bad luck. :dunno

People who are so pathetic at running their own lives that they want the government to make laws for every little thing they don't want to handle themselves.

I have some friends who complain about that all the time until they have something they want the government to get involved in, then it's okay.

Back