Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That my brother was 1 (one) number away from 25000euro on the lotto last night - he picked 17 instead of 18. What did he win? 120euro.

***K!

That my brother was 1 (one) number away from 25000euro on the lotto last night - he picked 17 instead of 18. What did he win? 120euro.

***K!
Years ago I got 5 numbers and missed the 6th one by one in our lottery. I got around $2,000. Sooooooooo close!

Getting a call from my boss informing me that there is a potentially career-ending problem with work that I did a year and a half ago.

No see the "things I Love" thread.

Drunk teens/early 20 somethings.

"I'm going to scream as loud as I possibly can in a residential area at half 4 in the morning for no reason. Then I'm going to do a run and jump onto and over a car for a laugh so my gob____e mates will think I'm cool and mad. Cos no one else has ever been so daring before''.

I wish I could have blown him off his feet during his run-up with a ****ing big sniper rifle. Maybe that would be ****ing funny.

Drunk teens/early 20 somethings.

"I'm going to scream as loud as I possibly can in a residential area at half 4 in the morning for no reason. Then I'm going to do a run and jump onto and over a car for a laugh so my gob____e mates will think I'm cool and mad. Cos no one else has ever been so daring before''.

I wish I could have blown him off his feet during his run-up with a ****ing big sniper rifle. Maybe that would be ****ing funny.

You need one of these:

blow-gun.jpg

Cool pogo stick.

I don't hate, but am very annoyed by a certain board member that goes around and stirs up stuff in every thread I read.

When things do not work out time and time again regarding the same thing. Just pretty much a downer.

Back