Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pulsing eyelid I've had for over a month at this stage.

Allergies and the non-stop sneezing fits I have suffered all day. :cuss

I sneeze a few times every morning and during the first couple of hours in work and then it seems to stop. I hate it because what follows a sneeze? A runny nose and phlegm. Dealing with that in work is a pain, trying to steal away to blow my nose after which I end up looking like Rudolph the reindeer.

I feel childish saying it but when toys don't arrive when you expect them - despite being here, on the island right now and past customs as of the previous day according to tracking.

Edit - ah, nope. Its in customs. Tracking it on USPS said it had cleared them. Not so it would seem. ****ing great. Guess I aint going out this weekend.

Last edited:
I hate watching 10mins of warnings etc. when I put a DVD on.

ifurapirate.jpeg

that i'm not sophisticated enough to use the word "fortnight" and get away with it..........:monkey2

That in Ireland if a package isn't there to be delivered first thing in the morning you won't get it till the next ****ing day. Hopefully I speak too soon but based on past experience.....

Edit- I spoke too soon. I'm alright now...apart from the customs bill ruining my weekend plans.

Last edited:
Then by all means, feel free to dump some of yours on my pile. Judging by how big it is at this point, I'm assuming I must have a limitless capacity.

Too bad we can't just trade piles for a couple of days. Wouldn't it be cool if people could trade that crap with each other and work the issues out for each other?

Who knows...working through them that way might even prove to be fun.

But until that system gets perfected...it's one foot in front of the other concentrating on the issue at hand.

Too bad we can't just trade piles for a couple of days. Wouldn't it be cool if people could trade that crap with each other and work the issues out for each other?

Who knows...working through them that way might even prove to be fun.

But until that system gets perfected...it's one foot in front of the other concentrating on the issue at hand.

I wish I could just get a short break from the crap to rest for a minute. 2011 kicked my -ss and died laughing. Dealing with stuff one day at a time is the only way I can get through it.

I need a vacation from my life.:gah:

Mine's been a downward spiral on a couple of fronts for well over ten years. Bunch of crap hit the fan the end of 2010 and again summer of 2011. I'm trying to pretend I don't have to deal with these issues just so I can get by in life. Now I have had stress pain in my chest for about 4 weeks. Today I found out that one of my brothers is in the hospital and going to have a biopsy done, tomorrow.

I am going to go make some jewelry to put my mind someplace
else.

I figure I can just about walk through fire no matter what. The only exception would be if something happened to my niece. That would end me.

Otherwise, horns down, and whatever gets in the way will either move, or it won't.

Back