Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when my single friend calls me just to tell me about how he is moving from one job where he makes60% more than me to a new job where he will make twice what I make.

Insensitive git. :cuss:

I ____ing hate when some newb offers to buy my DX Batman, I send them a PayPal invoice, it doesn't get to him (so he says) and then ____ing rats me to Dave as a "Paypal scammer"

WTF is that? :confused:

On top of that I can't access my sales page now.

I ____ing hate when some newb offers to buy my DX Batman, I send them a PayPal invoice, it doesn't get to him (so he says) and then ____ing rats me to Dave as a "Paypal scammer"

WTF is that? :confused:

On top of that I can't access my sales page now.

I hate it when I try to buy a DX Batman from somebody and they send me a fake invoice from paypal with a link that takes you to a fake paypal website. (Strangely enough the invoice is not on my paypal when I log on to the real paypal.)

Not only does it look fake I also got confirmation from paypal themselves its a fake and it was a a phishing attempt.

I just f_____ing hate it when someone tries to play me for a fool because I am a newb. I might be a newb on here, but I wasn't born yesterday.

Even worse you attempted to scam an 11 year Veteran who happens to be a Sr Information Systems Analyst/ Information Assurance Security Officer.

You got a standard cut and paste form email reply from Paypal, nothing more. I would think a Senior ISA would be able to tell the difference. :lol

tumblr_lxjlw4AnIX1rn1xxfo1_250.gif

I hate it when my single friend calls me just to tell me about how he is moving from one job where he makes60% more than me to a new job where he will make twice what I make.

Insensitive git. :cuss:

Don't cha hate braggers?

Most people make more than me. They don't bother calling me telling me about it since I already know. :(

Voorhees I've heard from several people what a good person you are and I have no doubt in my mind that you truly are, but I reacted properly.

I believe your computer (or IPAD like you claimed) might be infected. With what? I don't know, but the email sent to me included a link that redirected me to a fake paypal site.

I logged in to MY paypal and DID NOT see your invoice in there.
I had to change my paypal password and reported the email to paypal by calling them and forwarding the email to [email protected] . Then I reported it to the Forum Admin.

I might be a newb on here, but anyone can check my Ebay ID Armysoldier74b or my Mom's (who often sells for me, due to me being stationed overseas) yoly1688. I have nothing to hide and I apologized if it went down like this, but if you didn't do this then you have nothing to worry about.

I suggest wiping your computer or at the minimum updating your virus protection and running a full scan.

You got a standard cut and paste form email reply from Paypal, nothing more. I would think a Senior ISA would be able to tell the difference. :lol

Sure can! :pfft:
That along with a paypal representitive on the phone telling me it was so. :lecture

You need anymore information Evilface? Let me know how I can assist.

Proof the scam email you received came from Voorhees. :dunno

If he sent you a PayPal request from his PayPal account, it's not going to sent out a scan email, even if there was any virus on his computer.

Voorhees I've heard from several people what a good person you are and I have no doubt in my mind that you truly are, but I reacted properly.

I believe your computer (or IPAD like you claimed) might be infected. With what? I don't know, but the email sent to me included a link that redirected me to a fake paypal site.

I logged in to MY paypal and DID NOT see your invoice in there.
I had to change my paypal password and reported the email to paypal by calling them and forwarding the email to [email protected] . Then I reported it to the Forum Admin.

I might be a newb on here, but anyone can check my Ebay ID Armysoldier74b or my Mom's (who often sells for me, due to me being stationed overseas) yoly1688. I have nothing to hide and I apologized if it went down like this, but if you didn't do this then you have nothing to worry about.

I suggest wiping your computer or at the minimum updating your virus protection and running a full scan.

Where you obviously fail is when you contact Dave and PayPal before telling me what you got.

If for whatever reason someone hacked (as you claim) into my account and redirected you to a fake site, it has nothing to do with me. It doesn't make me a scammer.

You handled yourself like an amateur and a child running to mom to cry when something went wrong. Hence the "newb" comment. You've got a lot to learn if you wanna fit in here.

Don't PM me again, consider yourself on ignore now. :wave

Back