Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When people make a thread in the show your shelves section and they post 5 or more photos of each of their pieces. I don't need to see every angle you can come up with of the same piece.

I hate selling to Europe. I learned that lesson a few months back.

Never again. :lecture :mad: :lecture

Sorry Roy that you sold to not just a knewb but a Euro-knewb. :monkey2

When people make a thread in the show your shelves section and they post 5 or more photos of each of their pieces. I don't need to see every angle you can come up with of the same piece.

To be fair, if it's their own thread they can post whatever the hell they want. :exactly:

Is this about Mags or guyver? :lol

To be fair, if it's their own thread they can post whatever the hell they want. :exactly:

Is this about Mags or guyver? :lol

To be honest, neither. When I see it, I leave and don't look at who posted. I like seeing the pics of their collection, just not of every angle. I am allowed to say I hate it because this is the things I hate thread. I would never go to their thread and say it there. It's up to me to stay and view, or stop looking.
:D

Proof the scam email you received came from Voorhees. :dunno

If he sent you a PayPal request from his PayPal account, it's not going to sent out a scan email, even if there was any virus on his computer.

Uh you can ask Darklord Dave for those he has all the information. If you had anything to do with any of this I might consider. might

I hate Europe. What a waste of a continent.

I agree for the most part. The weather sucks all over the northern part of Europe. Moving to Southern Italy again and the weather is nice.
:chillpill: This time though I will be a DOD contractor.

Where you obviously fail is when you contact Dave and PayPal before telling me what you got.

If for whatever reason someone hacked (as you claim) into my account and redirected you to a fake site, it has nothing to do with me. It doesn't make me a scammer.

You handled yourself like an amateur and a child running to mom to cry when something went wrong. Hence the "newb" comment. You've got a lot to learn if you wanna fit in here.

Don't PM me again, consider yourself on ignore now. :wave

Why would I receive an email from paypal coming from your email address asking me to click the link, only for it to redirect me to a fake paypal site? Why would this invoice not be in my paypal? Why would the lady on the phone lie to me when she told me she cant see any invoice coming from your email address and for the amount you specified? I did write you back and your response was to just send the payment to your email address (The same one I received earlier with the link)

If you want to call it running to mommy thats fine, and I can care less if I fit in or not. This is a hobby for me not my life.

I hate selling to Europe. I learned that lesson a few months back.

Never again. :lecture :mad: :lecture

Sorry Roy that you sold to not just a knewb but a Euro-knewb. :monkey2

I'm an American Soldier stationed in The Netherlands. :lecture
I get all my stuff shipped to my APO Address.
Shipping a package out to me is the same as shipping it to NJ.

You went behind mt back and PM'd Dave with the intent of labeling me a scammer and even went further to file some sort of dispute with ____ing PayPal too. You've got some nerve.

I can understand if you sent me money and found the transaction faulty or suspicious but I never received any money. No damn money was exchanged.

Bloody ridiculous.

Oh and thanks for ____ing my sales thread too. You're a real good samaritan I guess.

You went behind mt back and PM'd Dave with the intent of labeling me a scammer and even went further to file some sort of dispute with ____ing PayPal too. You've got some nerve.

I can understand if you sent me money and found the transaction faulty or suspicious but I never received any money. No damn money was exchanged.

Bloody ridiculous.

Oh and thanks for ____ing my sales thread too. You're a real good samaritan I guess.

Then no "scam" has even taken place and this dude is just libeling you all over the boards. That's BS.

Then no "scam" has even taken place and this dude is just libeling you all over the boards. That's BS.

queen.gif

What's with that armysoldier dude posting his occupation all over the board? I've lost count of the number of times I've seen it now. I mean posting it once to try to prove you're somehow some sort of smart guy is one thing, but posting it all over the place multiple times kinda gives the opposite impression. This isn't Linkedin.

Back