Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
queen.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

This thing is really getting out of hand. I have dealt with both of you guys and although I am still waiting on figures that I bought from army...things seem to be on the up and up with him...and my dealing with voorhees was spotless.

Army...you could have taken the time to research Roy's reputation and discussed the situation with him. He has spotless feedback over a long period of time and I am not aware of anyone on this board who thinks less than very well of him. I am certain that you would not have appreciated me going to paypal and Dave just because I might feel that my wait is a little longer than it should be for the figures that I bought from you...IF it came to that, which it has not...I am just using it as an example.

You both seem to be good people to me and I do not think it is too late to turn this thing back in a positive direction.

I hope this situation ends up for the best for both of you.

NO ____!!! UGH!!!

When did it change that single men could get welfare? Is that different per state?

Damn they need to start cutting people off.

Why should it matter? I've seen plenty of capable women abusing the system, up to and including having more children to get more $$$. :huh

I've seen plenty of capable women abusing the system, up to and including having more children to get more $$$. :huh

Sadly rampant in Ireland. Reminds me of Bill Hicks "oh look another little miracle! Hey, can you cut down on your rutting for 3 ****in' minutes till we figure out this food/air deal!"

Why should it matter? I've seen plenty of capable women abusing the system, up to and including having more children to get more $$$. :huh

Because it used to be only women with dependent children would get it, or families (married) where the income wasn't enough. I'm not saying women aren't abusing the system because they are by using kids as income. It used to be a single man, whether he had out of wedlock children or not couldn't draw welfare and a welfare mother couldn't have a man living with her.

You don't see that as blatantly sexist? :dunno

You're not getting it. SINGLE parents.......who usually has the kid? Both SINGLE parents can't claim the kid for welfare. I'm sure there are some men who do, because they have custody instead of the mother.......but do you honestly think the ones in the film give a damn about their kids? They're too busy getting their money for their booze or drugs.

I wish my DMV was like that.

If you don't want to wait in line for 4 hours after they open, you have to get there four hours before they open.

Back