Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I walk in......give them my monies.....get my pic taken.......walk out.

polls_simpsons_nelson_haha2_2918_427537_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

:moon Take THAT!

I wish my DMV was like that.

If you don't want to wait in line for 4 hours after they open, you have to get there four hours before they open.

That's what you get for living in the middle of somewhere.

I walk in......give them my monies.....get my pic taken.......walk out.

You live in the middle of nowhere too, huh? Actually, you sound like you have even fewer people around you than I do.

That's what you get for living in the middle of somewhere.

You live in the middle of nowhere too, huh? Actually, you sound like you have even fewer people around you than I do.

We don't even have a DMV here. I have to go to the nearby city to get a license. They have around 45,000 people but I'm sure they serve a lot more than that.

Hey! I don't have a beehive!

:D

FYI.......I have a perfect driving record except for one speeding ticket years ago where I went 41 in a 35 zone.

:monkey4

6 mph over the limit???

What kind of cop gives a girl a ticket for that? :cuckoo:

I don't know how many tickets I've had. Lost count.

Around here you have to be careful going through the small towns because anything over the speed limit and they nail ya. That's how they make money. They have a quota they have to meet. They usually hide somewhere you can't see them. :mad:

I hate having to listen to country music singers totally butchering Lionel Ritchie songs.

:monkey4

Last edited:
Back