Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you guys behaving? I can't get into the Marvel section or a couple of others. Dave is probably cleaning things up! :lol

Are you guys behaving? I can't get into the Marvel section or a couple of others. Dave is probably cleaning things up! :lol

You can, they just look all ____ed up now. Click on the subforum title and it'll take you into the subforums and go from there... Dave's good idea of forum segregation. :cuckoo:

Something tapping at my window at night. I thought it was bugs, but when I open the blinds there's nothing there.

Something tapping at my window at night. I thought it was bugs, but when I open the blinds there's nothing there.

scary_ghost-3388.gif

It might be these. They bounce off the windows. We have them right now.

june-bug-770c1.jpg

Yeah, I thought it was june bugs too, but I left the blind open for about 15 minutes and didn't have any of them hit during that time. They also have a tendency to hold onto the screen side of the window when they're attracted to the light.

Yeah, I thought it was june bugs too, but I left the blind open for about 15 minutes and didn't have any of them hit during that time. They also have a tendency to hold onto the screen side of the window when they're attracted to the light.

Forget about the bugs, it was this:

insidious-04012011.jpg

Insidious-SLd.jpg

Well, it's probably just Pennywise the Dancing Clown or the Beast of Bray Road. Nothing to be overly concerned about.

Back