Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's on no one but himself that he died, but it's a cold, implacable fact that not one of his friends took any action to prevent his death. Cell phone records showed that he was calling them for directions back to the hotel (which was right across the street). No one answered. They didn't know there was a problem until they woke up the next morning.

Personally, I hold his friends in extreme contempt. Not because it was their fault. I honestly think that it was the best they could do (which is pathetic considering their pedigree), but I think they should have known their limits enough to not let a kid who they call friend stumble out the door to drown by accident. It really could have been any one of them. They deserve scorn for being oblivious enough to not ____ up the conceivably worst. The stupidity infuriates me. That death could be so ____ing senseless is ____ing obscene.

His fault though. And he was a legal adult. It's not like his friends held the bottles up to his lips. It's no different than Porche Girl, honestly. I look at it as yet another candidate for the Darwin Awards. :huh

You're missing the point. They are all candidates and they were about to graduate from Harvard. It was no one's fault but his, and it is their fault that they did nothing to change the outcome of their night. I'm guessing it matters to them right now that they were in a stupor while their close friend breathed ice water to death. They're right to wonder how could they have been so ____ing stupid.

He was important enough to them that they are now devastated and all it would have taken to save his life was recognizing the state he was in, and walking him 100 feet back to the hotel's front door. It's not just ____ing dumb. It's epochally retarded.

You're missing the point. They are all candidates and they were about to graduate from Harvard. It was no one's fault but his, and it is their fault that they did nothing to change the outcome of their night. I'm guessing it matters to them right now that they were in a stupor while their close friend breathed ice water to death. They're right to wonder how could they have been so ____ing stupid.

He was important enough to them that they are now devastated and all it would have taken to save his life was recognizing the state he was in, and walking him 100 feet back to the hotel's front door. It's not just ____ing dumb. It's epochally retarded.

Take a minute to go look at the pic of Christina Ricci I posted in the Wendy'd girl thread.

Link?

Ski :wave

For Ski......

This right here is Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream kind of yummy.

CRBSMC.jpg

Florida is cool most of the time, the beach, the rivers, the spiders suck, I havent seen any scorpions, not much snakes, the heat can be brutal, the humidity,

Is that a brown recluse spider?

Spider's don't scare me at all unless they're poisonious.

I hate that I'm currently sitting in McDonald's, freezing my ass off, just to use their damn WI-FI.

:mad:

Back