Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:dunno

A he/she, hence Darth Cruel's piqued interest. :lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly:

:lol

LOL...Dumb asses! My post was a rsponse to this post...

One of my coworkers got a stupid stuffed monkey and you'd think it was the most wonderful thing God ever created. :ignore:

Not this one.

this idiot intern just walked into my office, looked at my stormie, and remarked that it looked like his kenner 12 inch stormie he got when he was a kid.

:mad: :mad:

Knuckleheads! :)

My Grandma is now at that big ballroom in the sky. She is no longer in pain - so that is good...but she will be missed.

Thanks everyone. My Grandma had a long, good life and was very loved. And now she's with all those she loved who have gone before her.

Like blackmask said, I feel real bad for my Dad. He's pretty devastated. For the last few years he has been there for her every single day. My dad's not one to really show much emotion, so to hear him crying is really heartbreaking.

I'm sorry Jen. I lost my grandmother last year and it was very difficult. We were very close. I understand what you're saying about your father as well. Seeing my mother's sadness was the worst part of it all. It gets a little easier as time goes by.

Back