Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would just chuck 45's at these type of kids at the gym, maybe chuck their bodies...

One thing about going in the mornings, I get to workout with respectful elderly people (so awesome to talk older folks about life), not these entitlement generation "F" as I'd like to call them.

Ski

Seeing those little pieces of ____ disrespect that poor old woman had me boiling with anger. I swear if I caught punks like that disrespecting my elderly mother, I know I would want to rip their arms off; I just couldn't help myself. As far as the parents go, someone needs to snap all their ____ up to.

I love that the person up put this vid up also posted their name, etc.

I didn't listen to most of it, but I can just imagine. And people don't believe that kids are getting away with everything these days. They're too busy blaming the teachers when this is obviously bad parenting at it's worst.

Also, if any of them would've touched me, it would've been ON! In our schools, all the kid has to do is lay a hand on you and you can beat their asses down. My fist wouldn't been right down that one's throat.

In my opinion, that woman was in real physical danger. If she had raised a hand to them, I think they would have feed off of each other and maybe even killed her. She handled it perfectly.

I REALLY ____ing hate this, someone just posted it in the TDKR thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo8Y99UBtlk&feature=player_embedded

What an...

tumblr_lzlpjoZvID1r3gh8ro1_400.gif

Was that David Hasselhoff? :lol

In my opinion, that woman was in real physical danger. If she had raised a hand to them, I think they would have feed off of each other and maybe even killed her. She handled it perfectly.

What an...

Was that David Hasselhoff? :lol

It came out that she's been taking ____ like that from them kids for some time. I just know that I wouldn't have taken it. She's been "handling" it for too long. No one should have to "handle" it.

This bug must be eradicated. I can deal with Lyme disease or Chagas disease, but a tick that causes an allergy to meat? It's the stuff of nightmares. Not even in the darkest Lovecraftian terror beast can compare to this.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Welln...-vegetarianism/story?id=16610228#.T-OgGbW6W7s

Seems a bit far fetched to me. :lol

I'm waiting for SOME vegans to come out with this being Mother Nature's way at getting back at meat eaters for doing so.

I'm waiting for SOME vegans to come out with this being Mother Nature's way at getting back at meat eaters for doing so.

They can glare with their deep-sunken eyes, scream through their sickly yellow teeth and shake their skeletal arms as much as they want. Just stomp your foot and the gust of wind from it will knock them on their collective asses. :lol

We have received thousands of phone calls and emails from people across the country wanting to convey their thoughts. People are outraged by what has happened and they feel the students should be punished. While we agree that discipline is warranted, we cannot condone the kind of vigilante justice some people are calling for. This is just another form of bullying and cannot be tolerated.

They'll get 3-5 days suspension and have to write a I'm sorry note. That's about it.

They can glare with their deep-sunken eyes, scream through their sickly yellow teeth and shake their skeletal arms as much as they want. Just stomp your foot and the gust of wind from it will knock them on their collective asses. :lol

I'll just knock them over with my bacon breath. :D

She needs to stand proud, be brave and sue the living ____ out of the school and the parents of the children who verbally and physically assaulted her.

From what I heard on the news this morning, she had been going through this for some time but never reported it to the school. The lawyers there said she might not have a case then. Against the kids would be another story.

I just know I couldn't have taken that ____.

From what I heard on the news this morning, she had been going through this for some time but never reported it to the school. The lawyers there said she might not have a case then. Against the kids would be another story.

I just know I couldn't have taken that ____.

I can't think of a single jury in the nation that wouldn't feel bad for her. She needs to go for it. The only way these ____ers will ever learn is if you affect the way they live. And since physical violence isn't an option, although 100% warranted, monetary rapeage is all she's got. She needs to find a very good, very expensive lawyer and include legal fees to the lawsuit and file against any and all parties involved.

I can't think of a single jury in the nation that wouldn't feel bad for her. She needs to go for it. The only way these ____ers will ever learn is if you affect the way they live. And since physical violence isn't an option, although 100% warranted, monetary rapeage is all she's got. She needs to find a very good, very expensive lawyer and include legal fees to the lawsuit and file against any and all parties involved.

She doesn't seem to have that kind of motivation. She probably wants to let it all go and focus instead on the kindness of strangers in sending her off on a holiday. Much as I'd like to see these kids held legally accountable for their behaviour, I reckon they'll have others who are bigger, hairier and uglier than they are lining up to dish out some schoolyard justice.

Back