Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they could get him to come back.

He might be considered too old now for that role...but even an older Clancy would be better than whomever else they might come up with.

600full-clancy-brown.jpg

Clancy now:

Clancy_Brown_1.jpg

Some people hate purity.

He might be considered too old now for that role...but even an older Clancy would be better than whomever else they might come up with.

They could make him really scary now. No way it would be the same, but you're right: 1000% better than anyone else, hands down.

I don't know what to think of this....I hated Lambert as MacLeod and I think Ryan might do a decent job....but no one, and I mean no one could ever replace Clancy Brown as the Kurgan.

My UGH was more for the re-make rather than for Ryan, though I would rather have someone alittle more "manly" for the role. And Clancy would be hard to replace. I can't even think of someone who might be good for the role.

It also left a man's decapitated body lying on the floor next to his own severed head. A head that at this time has no name.........

Well, there might be some Hot Toys out of it. :lol

Back