Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People that hate kissing...

sigpic11288_2.gif

How is a long drive in the rain...NOT a relaxing experience?

I dream of such times.

Low visibility, hydroplaning, and Friday traffic with Massachusetts drivers.

...you sick, little monkey. :cuss

Slaves weren't paid. So much for that motivational poster. :lol

And they couldn't call out sick or quit, either.

When you have been working hard all day and in your exhaustion make a stupid but harmless mistake on something you have done right 100 times before, and your boss corrects you by slowly and patiently explaining the correct proceedure the way you would to someone that has never done it once.

Honestly id rather be yelled at than patronized. Atleast when people are mad at you for screwing up they have faith that it is atleast possible for you to do things correctly.

Last edited:
I have a really easy job, and my boss has a really tiny brain. He has a habit of patronizing me and I have a habit if ripping farts on his desk when he's not there.

(Just kidding. You could give someone E. coli doing that. But the temptation has been excruciating ever since the thought crossed my mind...)

So why does Enterbay "blow"?

Elab.

Ski

I just bought the MIB figures from them and though the sculpts are nice, the bodies are ____! I have the 24 Jack too and his body is crap as well. You just have to let them stand without posing them. And my K is a cripple. :(

If you go to the MIB3 thread, a lot of people are unhappy.

I just bought the MIB figures from them and though the sculpts are nice, the bodies are ____! I have the 24 Jack too and his body is crap as well. You just have to let them stand without posing them. And my K is a cripple. :(

That's awesome! :hi5:

Ski

You didn't do any research on Enterbay? :dunno

Back