Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robert Maillet would do well as the Kurgan.

robert-maillet-02.jpg

But I am not interested in seeing a re-make of "The Highlander".

The funny thing is when he was a wrestler for WWE his name was actually Kurrgan.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWxhxYS_slE[/ame]

It also left a man's decapitated body lying on the floor next to his own severed head. A head that at this time has no name.........

"I know his name."......cue Queen :rock

:rock

kingkurgan.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Channing Tatum Kurgan?

:)

I don't care for or about remakes. There can only be one Highlander. End of story.

Clancy should play the role of Ramirez this time around. :lecture

I hate that I have to drive to Cape Cod on a Friday, and that the longer I wait, the worse the traffic will be.

EDIT: Oh, for Christ's bleeding sake. It just started raining. :mad:

I hate that it hasn't rained here in about 2 months and I don't think I'll be able to see any fireworks this year. :monkey2

I hate that it hasn't rained here in about 2 months and I don't think I'll be able to see any fireworks this year. :monkey2

I'm wondering if that will happne here as well. We've had rain, but very little and it's so hot and dry now. I hate 3 digits temps.

People that have never been to the post office.

It's not that complicated:

1. Package your item in a envelope or box. If box, tape it with something that is not scotch tape.
2. Just say First Class cause you are too cheap for Priority Mail.

But that is just too complicated for people and they must hold up the line because the Post Office is too cheap to have more than one clerk at the counter.

Their self serve kiosk machine is the greatest thing ever created.

I'm wondering if that will happne here as well. We've had rain, but very little and it's so hot and dry now. I hate 3 digits temps.

I spoke too soon. It's turning black outside because it's going to storm. Came out of no where. It knew I was going to mow later on. :gah:

People that have never been to the post office.

It's not that complicated:

1. Package your item in a envelope or box. If box, tape it with something that is not scotch tape.
2. Just say First Class cause you are too cheap for Priority Mail.

But that is just too complicated for people and they must hold up the line because the Post Office is too cheap to have more than one clerk at the counter.

Their self serve kiosk machine is the greatest thing ever created.

I just went there, I get hi-fives, what up Ski, the usual, hey der chief!!!

All good stuff!!!! Tell the folks hi, and slap the babies on the butt for me! :lecture

*hi-5's on the way out* :peace

Ski

Back