Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't do any research on Enterbay? :dunno

When you have people saying ____ about everything, it's kinda hard to take anything serious. But this is beyond that.

It's not that big of a deal. Just sucks is all. This is my hate thread.....so I'm hatin'.

And Ski.....thanks!

When you have people saying ____ about everything, it's kinda hard to take anything serious. But this is beyond that.

It's not that big of a deal. Just sucks is all. This is my hate thread.....so I'm hatin'.

And Ski.....thanks!

Unless it's Bruce Lee, and even then, EB should always be suspect. Swap them to HT TrueTypes and you'll enjoy them much better. :wink1:

My neighborhood sounds like I'm in a war zone. And I get to enjoy these constant loud blasts coming from all sides for the next 3 hours. Guess I shouldn't complain...if I was in a real war zone that would be horrendous. Thankfully the fireworks don't bother my pup. I don't mind pretty fireworks but ones that are nothing more than loud bangs are nothing but a nuisance, imo.

My neighborhood sounds like I'm in a war zone. And I get to enjoy these constant loud blasts coming from all sides for the next 3 hours. Guess I shouldn't complain...if I was in a real war zone that would be horrendous. Thankfully the fireworks don't bother my pup. I don't mind pretty fireworks but ones that are nothing more than loud bangs are nothing but a nuisance, imo.

Guys like their booms. We have that all around us too. Nothing pretty, just firecrackers and m-80s.

My father was the same way. I once bought him a brick of firecrackers and you'd think I gave him a brick of gold! :lol

I hate disgusting people that cut their toenails in the public bus and leave the nails there, wtf?

I also hate people that spit every 10 seconds, is just really gross, is usually older people, not young people, they spit every 10 seconds waiting for the bus, what the F_

It's the opposite here, and it's usually lugies. :yuck

It's the opposite here, and it's usually lugies. :yuck
Yup! And you have to be careful not to step in it. You used to have to be careful of the farmers with their chewing tobacco, but that's not the case anymore. It's young guys hack!

I saw someone hack and spit in a store once! :monkey4

Yup! And you have to be careful not to step in it. You used to have to be careful of the farmers with their chewing tobacco, but that's not the case anymore. It's young guys hack!

I saw someone hack and spit in a store once! :monkey4

I hate it, the floor in the bus stop is full of spit everywhere, you cant even sit because there is spit,

Yup, I have to watch it walking my daughter to school. I accidentally pushed my son's stroller through one once and went all Monk the moment we got home. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

cute-dog-Im-sorry.jpg

Back