Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they are very cheesy, they sound like that puppet show that they did for the end of Forgetting Sarah Marshall :rotfl

CHEESY!?!?! Ouch!

This is one of my favorite Christmas videos. It may be because the little girl reminds me a lot of my younger daughter (the older one would just have punched the conductor for touching one of her cats:)).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHioIlbnS_A[/ame]

It's one of these guys, a yellow finch. I assume he's nesting somewhere and being extra territorial. However, he was doing this about a month ago, want away, and how started up again. I might have to airsoft him.

:exactly: That's what I do to the blackbirds who attack the finch's nest in our backyard.

I hate the little bird that keeps smashing into my windows and biting my screen windows.

Careful dude.

67f17780.jpg

Yeah it was pretty weak considering. Oh well. :(

If someone starts a thread to say they killed their mom and buried her in the backyard, and then everyone comes in to say how bad they were for doing that, I can't really appreciate it. I almost get more annoyed by the people getting all excited to have a chance to show the world that they don't approve of mother killing.

:dunno

I thought it was just dumb. Why did he think we cared? Why did he think he'd get helpful suggestions? And why, at 23, did he not have the balls to deal with it himself?

Not sure what kind of trolling it accomplished. Maybe I don't understand trolling.

I thought it was just dumb. Why did he think we cared? Why did he think he'd get helpful suggestions? And why, at 23, did he not have the balls to deal with it himself?

Not sure what kind of trolling it accomplished. Maybe I don't understand trolling.

I don't think he was trolling, I honestly think he was wanting pitied.

Nope! :thwak

Last edited:
I hate being in one of those live feeds where people ask questions to a celebrity and have some idiots say the dumbest, embarressing ____! I could smack a _____! :lol

I didn't mention that it was a Jeremy Renner live feed. Wow, some of it was just :slap

Last edited:
I hate how I'm slowly losing my patience with some of the posters on this board. Too many smart ass little ____s on here now. Maybe I need a break from it. :lol

Back