Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know what I really Hate, what I Really F#$%ing Hate

Trans-Siberian Orchestra..
wtf? how are those guys even famous is beyond me, metal Christmas music? What the F___
and, okay I know people like Christmas, but Xmas and metal doesn't mix well, those people are a joke...
their concerts are huge and 2 hours long, which okay I get they are big,
but why they sell out every night is beyond me,

I feel the same way about hip hop and rap. Everyone has their thing.

And who's to say metal and Christmas music doesn't mix? Metal heads like Christmas too! :lol

no they don't that band is horrible, I mean the music combined, well yes they sold out every single show they make,
but they are awful, they are super cheesy, they sound like that Puppet show at the end of Forgetting Sarah Marshall, the same but with Xmas songs.... lol...
I really dont get why people spend their money on them, :dunno

Kayne West claims that his music is perfect.

I'd list to Christmas metal before I would his ____!

I feel the same way about hip hop and rap. Everyone has their thing.

And who's to say metal and Christmas music doesn't mix? Metal heads like Christmas too! :lol

23060797.jpg

blackmetal2.jpeg

wtf? how are those guys even famous is beyond me, metal Christmas music? What the F___
and, okay I know people like Christmas, but Xmas and metal doesn't mix well, those people are a joke...

I'll take that any day over Christmas carols. :lol

Take 2 Advil, go into a dark, quiet room, lay down with your eyes closed till it passes. :1-1:

Or a chiropractor. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

[ame="https://youtu.be/lcNX0IQdHgE"]https://youtu.be/lcNX0IQdHgE[/ame]

they go to church too.
they could try the wall of death sometime. lolz

you know What I really hate?
people that don't like watching movies..
okay I am not talking about people that are so busy they cannot watch anything, I understand that, and Im not talking about a specific genre either,
no I'm talking about people that hate watching any kind of movie, comedy, action, adventure, horror,
i mean, is not that they have to watch what i Like, but is hard to believe that someone would not like any movie at all, movies are so great, i mean, These toys and this forum is all build on movies, movie characters,
but like, my friend he hates watching any movie at all, he either falls asleep or starts complaining. same with one of my exgirlfriends she didnt hate them but she didn't own any dvds and never cared,
is like you show them The Avengers or Jurassic Park or Indiana Jones and they fall asleep, wtf? no interest at all..

that's just really odd and weird to me

Some people just don't :bow to actors/actresses/movies man, same as some people hate watching sports.

Not saying I disagree with you because I love movies, it's just different interest.

I love PWNING, some people can't but it's understandable.

Ski

no is not about worshiping actors or movies, that is dumb too,
that's what I mean, is like Avengers is a fun movie whether you are 5 of 55, some people just hate every movie out there, like, ever made,

Yea, I don't have an explanation for no reason at all.

Ski :D

I hate the little bird that keeps smashing into my windows and biting my screen windows.

I had a robin who kept attacking the windows on one side of my house. I never did figure out why. It just quit one day. Really wierd.

I had a robin who kept attacking the windows on one side of my house. I never did figure out why. It just quit one day. Really wierd.

It's one of these guys, a yellow finch. I assume he's nesting somewhere and being extra territorial. However, he was doing this about a month ago, want away, and how started up again. I might have to airsoft him.

TSO freakin' ROCKS! They are beyond reproach. They take the Christmas spirit and beat Scrooges right in the face with it!

LONG LIVE TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA!!!!

:)

Back