Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate hearing about Tom Cruise's divorce. I live near Katie Holmes' hometown, and it was pretty sickening when they were going to get married, etc. It's all you heard about. Now, all your hear about is the divorce and even though Katie hasn't said anything much, the media is going ape ____ with the Scientology stuff and Tom brainwashing her and poor Katie....poor Katie. BLAH BLAH! :monkey4

I hate hearing about Tom Cruise's divorce. I live near Katie Holmes' hometown, and it was pretty sickening when they were going to get married, etc. It's all you heard about. Now, all your hear about is the divorce and even though Katie hasn't said anything much, the media is going ape ____ with the Scientology stuff and Tom brainwashing her and poor Katie....poor Katie. BLAH BLAH! :monkey4

I'm not really a fan of Tom, but the media crusade against him is harsh, everything is about how she escaped this tyranical opressor. If thats the case why didn't we hear reports of this before?

Poor Suri to have everyone against her Dad. He's not a physical or sexual abuser, druggie, abandoner. Basically he's not the devil, but he's being treated as such by the media

I'm not really a fan of Tom, but the media crusade against him is harsh, everything is about how she escaped this tyranical opressor. If thats the case why didn't we hear reports of this before?

Poor Suri to have everyone against her Dad. He's not a physical or sexual abuser, druggie, abandoner. Basically he's not the devil, but he's being treated as such by the media

I'm not a huge fan either, and I'm not defending him, but it could simply be they grew apart or something, not all this other crap. I feel for his daughter.

oh god

306858_326253494131473_1848211614_n.jpg

original.jpg

You were in 'Nam? And apparently more than once?
TMI.....:monkey3:)

Double Entendre, or whatever... :lol

Ski

The NAM has standards for "one-nights" gentlemen. And, well, Weenie doesn't fit those standards. :nono
She's too far above them.

i.e.
i_love_tom_heart_custom_personalized_tee_shirt-r45a3e709ca764a939a118065f88e736f_f03pn_400.jpg

Back