Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate people who use "Stay classy" or any variation. Someone here started it and now everyone is using it.

Using it doesn't give you moral superiority in a discussion. It's lame. It's dumb. Stop it. :lecture

I hate people who use "Stay classy" or any variation. Someone here started it and now everyone is using it.

Using it doesn't give you moral superiority in a discussion. It's lame. It's dumb. Stop it. :lecture

Stay Gold, PixieBoy.....Stay Gold!

i hate that my boss calls me, tells me that in a nutshell i lost my job, then an hour later calling me saying....oops, my bad!

____ that ____!

and yes, i'll yelling!

:lol my caps disappeared when I posted.

Guess I'm not yelling anymore.

I associate "bro" with door to door salesman (usually boneheaded wanna be gangsters) who use the word in to trying to con me.

People who join this forum with the express purpose of, or create an alt to troll some poor ebay seller for something that is essentially their own fault. :monkey1

I think they feel entitled because I specifically checked No International shipping or they are just idiots. At least on eBay I am not getting asked to lower the price 10-20% or take multiple trades like I was on here. I don't remember it being as annoying trying to sell on the boards 4-5 years ago but maybe I am just being grouchy. :dunno

I am now at 9 email requests through eBay with most of them from Europe. The guy in Italy obviously knew enough of the language to ask me to "show him kindness" and "make an exception". Here is a copy of the email me sent me when I told him no and posted his question on the auction:
I preferred exception instead...and I ask you the same! Why post request on auction rude? Thanks for the kindness usually respond when someone greets.

I got an email from someone in Croatia last night, "Please kindly give me USPS Priority Mail International total to Croatia. You lower value for VAT?" and I am not even replying.

PS: I have to give kudos to our neighbors to the North in Canada...they know how to read restrictions because I have not had a single Canadian PM/email me. I normally would sell it to you guys, but the package is very heavy/big and I can't get signature requirement on it. :1-1:

I sold my Doom PF Ex. to a person in Canada. It was in customs for about 3 weeks! So stressful. Smart of you to only ship in the U.S.

Back