Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Hostess went down before the election, you would have seen a revolution!!!!

Nah, they just would've covered that up till post election, like the Patraeus scandal. :lol

How many Ho-Ho scandals can we have? I'm waiting for a pedo mall Santa story now... :panic:

Edit: I spoke too soon

images

Last edited:
Getting ****ed by the old apartment owners. Being promised we wouldn't be charged for the couple of days we moved in early then getting hit with a 200 dollar charge for that. Plus another $1900 for new carpet that we apparently ruined. Even though they wouldn't let us do the walk through with them which is kind of bull**** how am I supposed to know they aren't just screwing us they have lied plenty of times already to us. Plus they charged me a "late" fee for the gas bill when I received no bill nothing not an email which I get every month for it and I get a bill in the mail and they told me they had it all canceled for me and I was good to go. So basically no ones getting Christmas gifts this year from me. Sorry had to rant never been so pissed off in my life.

Getting ****ed by the old apartment owners. Being promised we wouldn't be charged for the couple of days we moved in early then getting hit with a 200 dollar charge for that. Plus another $1900 for new carpet that we apparently ruined. Even though they wouldn't let us do the walk through with them which is kind of bull**** how am I supposed to know they aren't just screwing us they have lied plenty of times already to us. Plus they charged me a "late" fee for the gas bill when I received no bill nothing not an email which I get every month for it and I get a bill in the mail and they told me they had it all canceled for me and I was good to go. So basically no ones getting Christmas gifts this year from me. Sorry had to rant never been so pissed off in my life.

I'd be finding a new place as soon as I could.

Sounds like there might be some fraud there.

I'd be finding a new place as soon as I could.

That's the thing I moved out in October and they wouldn't let us do a walkthrough for the inspection before we left. They said it would be a few days, but we were moving hours away so we couldn't come back with our jobs and what not. Luckily I have receipts for my gas bill that I apparently didn't pay for September :yess: All I know is I will be writing my first negative review for anything ever. I will for sure mention the drug problem and getting broken into twice in one year.

That's the thing I moved out in October and they wouldn't let us do a walkthrough for the inspection before we left. They said it would be a few days, but we were moving hours away so we couldn't come back with our jobs and what not. Luckily I have receipts for my gas bill that I apparently didn't pay for September :yess: All I know is I will be writing my first negative review for anything ever. I will for sure mention the drug problem and getting broken into twice in one year.

Oh, I misunderstood. I though these were your new landlords. Yup, I agree with Nam. They're trying to screw you.

Well they will be getting a nice phone call tommorow. I wouldn't be complaining if they were up front about it all, but they weren't. Even my parents who usually believe if something like this happens it's my fault that I did something, but they believe Im getting screwed as well. I told my girlfriend she isn't getting an engagement ring anymore for Christmas her mom isn't to happy :lol

Welcome to Saint Louis, home of da Ski and butt rapings!

Ski :rotfl :exactly:

Welcome to Saint Louis, home of da Ski and butt rapings!

Ski :rotfl :exactly:

So you mean I was supposed to get butt rapings by Ski?! Now I know they were intentionally screwing me. I didn't get that at all :mad: :monkey2:lol

Back