Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate terrible news. :(

Not only do I find out that one of my students from a couple of years ago was hit by a truck and has died (he was 9), but I found out my oldest brother has emphysema and kidney cancer. Not sure right now what's going to happen with him, but it's very scary. Damn smoking. Please quit anyone who still smokes!

:(

I'm sorry to hear this. It really knocks the stuffing out of you when you hear that someone you love and care for is being faced with a threatening illness. I hope the next lot of news you get about your brother is good news.

I'm sorry to hear this. It really knocks the stuffing out of you when you hear that someone you love and care for is being faced with a threatening illness. I hope the next lot of news you get about your brother is good news.

Thanks, so do I. For some reason, this time of year is always brings a lot of bad news. :(

Sorry to hear that Ween. I actually had two cousins die of cancer this year.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Prayers are with you and your family Ween. Hope you get some good news soon.

My thoughts are with you and your family, Weenie. I hope he kicks it's ass.

Thanks everyone. My sister-in-law called and said that all his test and scans came out negative so his cancer is strictly in his one kidney. He meets with doctors tomorrow to learn his plan of action. I kinda hope they just remove the kidney and let it be gone. I hate radiation and have seen the damage it can do to people.

So far he hasn't smoked and that he something that he just can no longer do.

btw.....just got home from going out with friends. I'm feeling no pain. I hate that I'm wasting such a good high right now. :(

I just finally read about your bro, ween. Hey I wish him all the best. God willing (like you said) its all just in the one kidney. Sometimes cancer can be beat with removal of that particular part. Here's hoping for the best :)

I just finally read about your bro, ween. Hey I wish him all the best. God willing (like you said) its all just in the one kidney. Sometimes cancer can be beat with removal of that particular part. Here's hoping for the best :)

Thanks. I just hope he minds his Ps and Qs now. He never has in the past.

Back