Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually love Essay type exams because you can totally Bulls___ your way through them, I would fill pages and pages of stuff that I study about. And always got good grades on those.

I hated numbered question ones that asked specific dates or facts because I Was good at reading things and remembering them but I was really bad at remembering specific facts like dates. I hated those.

I loved studying, I Loved going to class and paying attention, I loved taking notes. I loved high school too. but I really hated tests when you didn't know what to study. I also loved study guides, some teachers would let us know what to study specifically so it was easy. I loved those.

ha, you must be full of shat. lolz

thats why i hate it. i could just imagine the one at the receiving end checking those PAPERS. do they really sit through it and read all that shat? the grade you get is too subjective anyway....if you have poor hand writing and the checker wont bother read it sometimes..,and sometimes you fill the whole thing with extra paper with ALL the BS remotely related to the question and all some checkers would just **** it and let you pass, too tired too read all that shat.

i'd rather face an open forum than sit through essay exams.

Highschool was a joke and for college I was able to not try and make my A's without pressure until the very last semester with my thesis, Senior projects, etc... That lil tidbit there I had to slam down the gates and buckle down. It's the same story with the master program I had... easy until the VERY VERY END!!!

I still think every once in a while I have nightmares of cramming for test, and I've heard that thats actually quite common for folks. :(

Ski

My record was studying 13 straight hours for my business math final.

I couldn't study if my life depended on it. The thought of college fills me with dread, I don't think I could ever go back.

I always get people older than me saying I 'should' go back. Uhhh, yeah obviously I know I should go back and I should advance myself - ****ing easier said than done isn't it. I know I would not study. Simple as that. It would be a waste of time and money to even attempt it when I know in advance that I just would not put in the work. I dunno, I think theres a kind of practical maturity in admitting to that.

I couldn't study if my life depended on it. The thought of college fills me with dread, I don't think I could ever go back.

I always get people older than me saying I 'should' go back. Uhhh, yeah obviously I know I should go back and I should advance myself - ****ing easier said than done isn't it. I know I would not study. Simple as that. It would be a waste of time and money to even attempt it when I know in advance that I just would not put in the work. I dunno, I think theres a kind of practical maturity in admitting to that.

By "advance" you mean plunge yourself into debt just so you can get passed over on a job you're qualified for because you don't have connections? As long as the degree has immediate utility, go for it! Just try not to get into 20 years of debt over it.

I'm exactly the opposite :rotfl but I hate writing and reading. I'm more of facts, equations, proofs, math theorems.

Ski

I always approached the humanities as if they were mathematical. It's why I have such a hard time with differences of opinion when it comes to history and literature.

It pisses me off that this midget comedian Katt Williams slaps this Target worker and the worker is the one that gets fired.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL9MwtJnNEo&feature=colike[/ame]

I hate when people beach about stuff no one would ever beach about years ago because many folks back then were content and happy with alot less than we have now...I hate people who complain about being poor when they own a cell phone, drive, eat food every day, computer video games, have a roof over their head, have better clothes and sneakers than I do and still beach because they think they deserve more meanwhile they dont have one book in their house

I hate when people beach about stuff no one would ever beach about years ago because many folks back then were content and happy with alot less than we have now...I hate people who complain about being poor when they own a cell phone, drive, eat food every day, computer video games, have a roof over their head, have better clothes and sneakers than I do and still beach because they think they deserve more meanwhile they dont have one book in their house

WHY NO LIKE BEACH BOYS!!!!!!?!?!?!

misc-jackie-chan-l.png

Ski

Best Buy might be putting a spin on the fact they are legally unable to ask for the iPads back. At one time the laws regarding postal items basically said if it comes to your door, it's yours. This was done in part so companies would not be able to send you stuff and try to bill you without your consent.

There has long been a belief that what mistakenly gets sent to you is a gift. I am not certain that has ever been true. If you order an item and the wrong or excessive goods are sent to you, and if the matter goes to court...more often than not the court allows that people make mistakes and will side on returning the unpaid for items.

I believe the legally keeping of gifts only extends to items that you are sent...unsolicited...as a ploy to get you to spend money...and then are requested to be returned when you do not.

There has long been a belief that what mistakenly gets sent to you is a gift. I am not certain that has ever been true. If you order an item and the wrong or excessive goods are sent to you, and if the matter goes to court...more often than not the court allows that people make mistakes and will side on returning the unpaid for items.

I believe the legally keeping of gifts only extends to items that you are sent...unsolicited...as a ploy to get you to spend money...and then are requested to be returned when you do not.

If it's a mistake, you have to return it. If it's sent to you without your request/knowledge to get you to pay for it, then you can keep it without sending payment.

Back