Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey now, I didn't say you can't like them. :lol

I just personally don't, and find those idiot defenders to be annoying.

You're not. :lol. You like them, you buy them, they're good to you, and that's cool.

Selektiv was the worst. An embarassment to the NECA fans on this forum. I think he was the only major troll though, him and his 87 other accounts that he set up just to get banned because he evidently had nothing better to do at the time. Thankfully we haven't seen him here in quite a long time now. I don't want to jinx it though.

Meh I still love their Terminator, Predator and Alien lines. **** all y'all!

Anyway my next hate, though hate may be too strong a word, that newbs can start threads. They just don't seem to have the sense to search through the clearly labelled sections and post in an existing thread. And its so often a question that could be answered by one post....it doesn't need a thread on the subject....anyway its happening right now.

Trouble is, if they post in a thread and it's a bit old, they catch hell. Also, I know how hard it is to search for a thread sometimes. I've been slapped a few times. :)

Cats.

That is all, and I'm in a position to own NONE of them because they make me sneeze. :mad:

pix

In addition to allergies, many cats also carry inch-worm eggs on their claws, and they can infect a human by scratching at them. It creates a nasty, pulsating infection, where a parasitic worm is literally growing under someone's skin and eating away at their flesh. I saw it on Animal Planet :monkey3.

Personally, I think that house cats are disgusting creatures. lolcats are different though - those are the only ones that I can stand :lol.

In addition to allergies, many cats also carry inch-worm eggs on their claws, and they can infect a human by scratching at them. It creates a nasty, pulsating infection, where a parasitic worm is literally growing under someone's skin and eating away at their flesh. I saw it on Animal Planet :monkey3.

:horror:monkey4:horror

Back