Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no in Waiting there is a part of the movie where the camera goes around all the tables showing you the customers eating and talking, and one table is two guys talking about the word Chlamydia it goes like this:

Male Customer #1: It's too bad Chlamydia has to be a venereal disease. It's such a pleasant-sounding word.
Male Customer #2: Chlamydia?
Male Customer #1: Chlamydia.
Male Customer #2: Chlamydia. I think I might name my daughter Chlamydia.

here is a bad quality vid even :rotfl:rotfl

https://youtu.be/Ulmh3A4lkm4

Gross. :monkey1

At my daughter's school there's a child named Chlamydia Sanchez. Probably a future serial killer. :(

one of the GPs practicing here is named Chlamydia H. she's in her early 30's, hawt and friends call her Candy. i call her Candy.

*i dont know how she survived high school. but my theory is, even if you're called/named "nutsack jones, smegma cruz or whatever" if you're hawt/good looking everything else doesn't really matter. :lol

one of the GPs practicing here is named Chlamydia H. she's in her early 30's, hawt and friends call her Candy. i call her Candy.

*i dont know how she survived high school. but my theory is, even if you're called/named "nutsack jones, smegma cruz or whatever" if you're hawt/good looking everything else doesn't really matter. :lol

Until wedding day when that full name is spoken. :monkey4 Man, I'd be racing to city hall to legally change it the second I could do so. This would be, of course, after building myself into a real life Hulk to smash anybody who made fun of it.

I seriously cannot believe people would call their kids Chlamydia... wow... I mean I believe you guys but I can't believe someone would actually do that....

Pure selfishness or ignorance or both.

Captain Gaylord von Trapp?

old folks didnt mind did they.

Used to mean something different though. Back then it was like naming your kid Happy. Though today it's used more as slang for "lame" than any homosexual reference.

or maybe they'd build character and backbone if they survive high school.lolz

another lady friend of mine is named Candida P. not as hot as Chlamydia, but not many know what a candida is.

Deftones Sydney show all sold out. ****....and i almost bought the airline tickets too. demmit.

Deftones :rock

I hate that we are under a blizzard warning until 12pm tommorow and I have to get up and go to work at 3:30 AM right in the middle of it :(

Deftones :rock

I hate that we are under a blizzard warning until 12pm tommorow and I have to get up and go to work at 3:30 AM right in the middle of it :(

We're suppose to have between 10 inches and a foot. I would love this if it was after Jan. 3rd, but not while I'm on vacation.

We're suppose to have between 10 inches and a foot. I would love this if it was after Jan. 3rd, but not while I'm on vacation.

They keep changing it on us so I'm not to sure what we will actually get :lol

Back