Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some dolls you can paint. :naughty

I+lift+things+up+and+I+put+them+down+_7b886f963933ac10e42af9340af02794.png

i was at a friends party late last night/early this morning shat....
i asked what's that shat music playing so loud, and he said that's KORN.

they're doing dubstep disco shat now!? :monkey4

Keyboard Warriors/Monitor Heroes.

People online that will say stuff behind the protection of a screen but wouldn't dare say anything to anyone's face.

Goofs.

(not directed to anyone in particular)

What kind of things do they say? Speaking from experience, my mouth is much bigger in person. I can't conceive of anything that I'd say on line that I wouldn't say to someone's face.

Especially to Ween. I'm glad I have the internet to tone down how much of an *** I could potentially make of myself.

Some guys on here, for instance.

LipSmack found out I had a Purple Heart and said "Thats ****ing cool tell the story." I calmly explain it isn't cool and it's in really poor taste to ask for a story like that and he said "clearly you're not a ****ing man its just a story"

This goof wouldn't have dared to say that to my face.

Another thing I hate...

Typing slang. I understand if you need to get through it quickly but some shorthand isn't really shorthand.

"meh" for "me" is an example. What is that? It's an extra keystroke, not shorthand at all.

You know what is cool? Carrying on like you have, at minimum, a fourth grade education.

Really? The board has several tools and whiney brats, but no one I could think of that needs ignored. :lol

But that is what it is there for. :)

Back