Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they closed down the plant I work at today, but my father still had to go in. He was stuck before he made it off our road. I hate this weather

Canadian government employees expecting a government rate at an American hotel.

Do they think they get a lower rate because people love government workers so much that special treatment is a given? Are they not aware that lower rates are strictly to mitigate the amount government spends, so that we don't get taxed as much? Last I checked, American taxes don't pay for Canadian government (and definitely not for them to take a vacation in the States with their families).

This forum is too big LOL

I saw a thread where some guy has a diorama from the scene from Terminator 2.
When Sarah Connor escape from "jail" with John and T-800.
They escape with the elevator.

I cant find it :mad: :rotfl

I heard my neighbors might be hiding some really dangerous Jews. I wouldn't have said anything, but I heard they were, like, dangerous. I'm not really sure, but maybe someone should check. I have kids and I don't feel very comfortable with all these rumors. Maybe you could just talk to them? I'd hate for anything bad to happen to them, because I know they're good people. I know the husband had a scrape with the law years ago, but I know he's changed. He's the best father, and I'm sure he'd never put his family in danger, but I'm just worried. So you promise no harm will come to my neighbors? Thank you officer. I really appreciate your help. I know how important it is to you that our community is safe. It's so nice to know there are people like you watching out for us all. You take such risks with no concern for your own safety. You're one of those truly selfless people. I wish more people were like you...

Kind of a weird story, he had a record and the girl did say he used a gun. Seems like overreacting but I can see why the teacher freaked out. Not saying what they did was okay but at first when I saw the title of the news article I thought the girl just drew a gun and they all freaked out for no reason.

still very stupid.
I had to go back and reread the article. Maybe I'll have to do it a third time. Where does it say "the girl did say he used a gun"? And really after reading again your last sentence is correct. She drew a gun and they freakek out for no reason. How can you understand the teacher freaking out? If she had drawn a dinosaur would they automatically think her dad had one hidden somewhere?

^^^THAT. :exactly:

I had to go back and reread the article. Maybe I'll have to do it a third time. Where does it say "the girl did say he used a gun"? And really after reading again your last sentence is correct. She drew a gun and they freakek out for no reason. How can you understand the teacher freaking out? If she had drawn a dinosaur would they automatically think her dad had one hidden somewhere?

All it says is that he had a record, but if the teachers can imagine that he had a gun, it's only fair that everyone can imagine it.

Sure!

Government credit card? I didn't get mine. I should complain!

You don't need guvmint plastic if you got cookies. :D

Back