Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have five people on ignore.

One who thinks because he spends all day posting on here and has a high post count that his opinion = gold.

The others because I found them to be completely dimwitted and 100% idiots.

I hate the ignore feature. It shows a lack of tolerance/sense of humor/ and an inability to deal with faceless people you will never meet in real life.

My only issue with it is you can still see they are posting. I'd rather it have the function to where as if the person didn't exist at all.

Ignore is stupid. When I talk about the people I hate I just wrap a spoiler tag around it.

Why are you looking? Guilty conscience?

Keyboard Warriors/Monitor Heroes.

People online that will say stuff behind the protection of a screen but wouldn't dare say anything to anyone's face.

Goofs.

(not directed to anyone in particular)

F' You, HIPPY! :D

What kind of things do they say? Speaking from experience, my mouth is much bigger in person. I can't conceive of anything that I'd say on line that I wouldn't say to someone's face.

Especially to Ween. I'm glad I have the internet to tone down how much of an *** I could potentially make of myself.

I make an *** of myself almost everyday. You just have to embrace it! :yess:

Some guys on here, for instance.

LipSmack found out I had a Purple Heart and said "Thats ****ing cool tell the story." I calmly explain it isn't cool and it's in really poor taste to ask for a story like that and he said "clearly you're not a ****ing man its just a story"

This goof wouldn't have dared to say that to my face.

Just let it go. That happened awhile back and I think it's been taken care of. Unless he's still on you about it.

Another thing I hate...

Typing slang. I understand if you need to get through it quickly but some shorthand isn't really shorthand.

"meh" for "me" is an example. What is that? It's an extra keystroke, not shorthand at all.

You know what is cool? Carrying on like you have, at minimum, a fourth grade education.

meh....doesn't mean ME. It's means whatever or that something is blah.

Just let it go. That happened awhile back and I think it's been taken care of. Unless he's still on you about it.

Not him directly, but I think he complained/whined to other members and I've been pestered about it since... in the same way he pestered me. 2 + 2 = 4 not "yellow" (meaning he is involved) so common sense prevailed.

I have five people on ignore.

One who thinks because he spends all day posting on here and has a high post count that his opinion = gold.

The others because I found them to be completely dimwitted and 100% idiots.

that.... yeah... more than a couple.

My only issue with it is you can still see they are posting. I'd rather it have the function to where as if the person didn't exist at all.

I also hate this as well. What is the point of having an ignore feature if you can see people posting. I really do not understand that at all.

Plus you are given the option with one click to simply unblock any given message. They should make it more troublesome to do that so as to make it never worth your while.

You should only be able to see them if they're quoted.

I don't see the messages but I see that they posted.
That's the reason I don't use the ignore feature often. There are some comments I would rather not know about but knowing that the person is writing makes it pointless.

If you put someone on ignore they should never appear.
Why do I need to know that the person I put on ignore is posting. I never got that. specially if they post a lot. Makes no sense

Last edited:
I don't see the messages but I see that they posted.
That's the reason I don't use the ignore feature often. There are some comments I would rather not know about but knowing that the person is writing makes it pointless.

If you put someone on ignore they should never appear.
Why do I need to know that the person I put on ignore is posting. I never got that. specially if they post a lot. Makes no sense

Exactly. It's like "I think this person is a completely bonkers moron but this board wants them to still be involved in my posting experience."

The board is a heel!

Women putting on sick faces.

I'm not suggesting that the headache isn't really there but when I popped my head in the door she had a perfectly content look on her face watching Glee on her laptop. But as soon as I open the door making a move into the room and she becomes aware of my presence suddenly she has a look like shes on her ****ing deathbed. WTF. Do women know they do this?

Back