Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crumbs in the bed, that seriously boils my man fluid , also carrier bags rustling when people scruple them up....so annoying :mad: and breath :peace

Women bleed for a week once a month and the only thing they uses is a big plaster and survive, I caught my arm on a door latch and had an infection that took 3mth to get rid of :( what's all that about.

You need to bathe more than once a week.

This commercial really annoys me

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gvPBlHisPU[/ame]

Especially that last line..."Go back to sleep Angus, darling" or whatever she says. And she seems so pissy in it....I guess that's part of her being "serious". It's all just so odd and really doesn't make me want to drink Dewar's.

This commercial really annoys me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gvPBlHisPU

Especially that last line..."Go back to sleep Angus, darling" or whatever she says. And she seems so pissy in it....I guess that's part of her being "serious". It's all just so odd and really doesn't make me want to drink Dewar's.

Is it because it plays before every YouTube video you watch?

I had that happen to me several times in the past couple of weeks. :gah:

I hate how I have to meet a series of conditions to exercise my 1st amendment rights. I can't say anything until I've been trained how to use my brain, I can only express thoughts of a certain magnitude, and then only so many at a time. I can't open my mouth until it's been ascertained that I won't say anything crazy, and if I exercise this right without permission, I can have my unauthorized thoughts confiscated, I face jail time, and I'm charged fines.

Oh, wait. Was that the 1st amendment? I forget. Numbers are hard.
picture.php

Having the best dreams on work mornings when you can't see them through to their conclusion, whatever that may have been.

I really hate that too. I hate it specially when someone wakes me up by calling me just when I was about to find out something :slap

A few times I have tried to go back to sleep to finish the dream only to have a second dream that ends abruptly later lol.

A few times I have tried to go back to sleep to finish the dream only to have a second dream that ends abruptly later lol.

I did successfully reenter the same dream after being hitting snooze on my alarm a few times. But it just went too slowly. Why my brain couldn't hit the fast forward button I don't know.

I'm gonna hate the fact that come March, if all my Sideshow orders come in when they say, it will cost me over $2K.

:horror

I hate when I am using the laptop and I see my reflection on the screen... specially when I am looking at movies or other "things" :monkey1

Back