Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dance_Dance_Dance.gif

Now I just need these, and it's pretty much complete.

review_iz2_6.jpg

review_iz2_5.jpg

review_zim1_7.jpg

But my god, are they expensive.

:lecture:goodpost::exactly:

I hate the show Undercover Boss. It's so set up it's a comedy. My Mom loves it though so she always watches it.

****ing drunk scumbags who think its a great laugh to kick wingmirrors off cars, jump on bonnets and take a piss on them. As just happened to my brothers car in the past 20 minutes. Saw them doing it to other cars as they walked down the middle of the road facing me and I knew as soon as they turned left that my brothers Audi was going to get it. I was too late to warn him.

Last edited:
****ing drunk scumbags who think its a great laugh to kick wingmirrors of cars, jump on bonnets and take a piss. As just happened to my brothers car in the past 20 minutes. Saw them doing it other cars as they walked down the middle of the road facing me and I knew as soon as they turned left that my brothers Audi was going to get it. I was too late to warn him.

Are you guys allowed to own air rifles?

****ing drunk scumbags who think its a great laugh to kick wingmirrors off cars, jump on bonnets and take a piss on them. As just happened to my brothers car in the past 20 minutes. Saw them doing it to other cars as they walked down the middle of the road facing me and I knew as soon as they turned left that my brothers Audi was going to get it. I was too late to warn him.

That sucks, sorry to hear it. I hope at least the police would be interested enough in this that they collect some CCTV evidence and prosecute.

Are you guys allowed to own air rifles?

I think we can. It would have come in very handy on this occasion. ****ers.

That sucks, sorry to hear it. I hope at least the police would be interested enough in this that they collect some CCTV evidence and prosecute.

We could hear them going up towards the town, no doubt doing it to more cars. I hope they were caught on camera somewhere. I didn't have the presence of mind to get my own camera and film them as they came up the road - though I probably would have been too late anyway and would have had to open the window to get a clearer view.

I just don't understand the mentality. No matter how drunk I've gotten in the past it would never have crossed my mind to do this $h!t. What would these pricks do if they caught someone else doing the same to their cars?

I think we can. It would have come in very handy on this occasion. ****ers.

We could hear them going up towards the town, no doubt doing it to more cars. I hope they were caught on camera somewhere. I didn't have the presence of mind to get my own camera and film them as they came up the road - though I probably would have been too late anyway and would have had to open the window to get a clearer view.

I just don't understand the mentality. No matter how drunk I've gotten in the past it would never have crossed my mind to do this $h!t. What would these pricks do if they caught someone else doing the same to their cars?

I hope they wise up before they kick the wrong person's car and pay for it permanently.

I just don't understand the mentality.

7:00 specifically, with the rest of the video providing the wider context. I mean it's satire, but it cuts pretty close to the bone.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RBelz8BgX0&feature=related[/ame]

I hope they wise up before they kick the wrong person's car and pay for it permanently.

I had that conversation with a pair of college brats one night in front of the last hotel I worked at. They were using an SUV parked on the side of the road to relieve themselves. I told them they had a lot of guts pissing on a truck when the owner was not there to kick their asses. They actually tried to argue as to why I had no reason to give them a hard time. This is why I don't take people seriously when they start making arguments for nonsense, and opt instead to throw rocks at them. The fact that they were convinced by their own BS does not make it smell any less like ****. All it means is that what is obvious to others is something they're now blind to.

I almost hope they don't.

I know what you mean. It's a dangerous game they're playing. Just take one person that doesn't give a f to mess them up big time. Don't understand how they could think it's fine to do that to somebody else's property.

7:00 specifically, with the rest of the video providing the wider context. I mean it's satire, but it cuts pretty close to the bone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RBelz8BgX0&feature=related

I wasn't sure if that was serious or not (till I saw your edit). If it had been serious - not funny at all :dunno In being satirical - not really all that funny either tbh because you know there are an abundance of people who behave in exactly that way and have exactly the same attitudes. It just pisses you off to think about it more than making you laugh.

I had that conversation with a pair of college brats one night in front of the last hotel I worked at. They were using an SUV parked on the side of the road to relieve themselves. I told them they had a lot of guts pissing on a truck when the owner was not there to kick their asses. They actually tried to argue as to why I had no reason to give them a hard time. This is why I don't take people seriously when they start making arguments for nonsense, and opt instead to throw rocks at them. The fact that they were convinced by their own BS does not make it smell any less like ****. All it means is that what is obvious to others is something they're now blind to.

I can't believe people sometimes. Those guys are cowards.

Yes. I stood there and calmly called them a hundred different things you would not want your child growing up to be, but I couldn't get a fight out of them. Had I not been at work, I would not have hesitated to shove one into the other while they relieved themselves.

I wasn't sure if that was serious or not (till I saw your edit). If it had been serious - not funny at all :dunno In being satirical - not really all that funny either tbh because you know there are an abundance of people who behave in exactly that way and have exactly the same attitudes. It just pisses you off to think about it more than making you laugh.

I know where you're coming from. When I first watched it years ago it was presented as documentary. Disturbing, but that's how it is... that's pretty much how some folks are: thick-as-two-short-planks, quick-to-violence, bored and short on impulse control. Same s **t goes on over here. I've lived in countries where people would give their right arm for an education, so this sort of stuff happening in societies like ours, that are full of opportunities to better yourself, just sticks in the craw.

Back