Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something I really hate: all of the strange abbreviations from the movie section. FOTR, BOTFA, etc. Especially the need to abbreviate "of". I bet some SSF members probably abbreviate America as TUSOA.

I can't tell you how many postings I read today and I had no idea what the abbreviations meant and I'm not asking.

I could do with less abbreviation for sure. Film names are one thing but now even names of characters are being abbreviated. It really makes things a bit of a chore to read and understand.

I could do with less abbreviation for sure. Film names are one thing but now even names of characters are being abbreviated. It really makes things a bit of a chore to read and understand.

It's not bad when they stick to the subject of the thread, but when they're talking about things at random, then it's hard to decipher at times.

Amazon Prime day sucks.

I just checked to see if there was anything I wanted in a couple of categories and I don't see a thing. Their Facebook page is being hit with a lot of complaints because as soon as deals go live they sell out. I just did the streaming a song thing to be entered in the contest, though there was nothing that said that I was entered.

Look dang it keep stone mountain, if we want equality find a place where Malcolm X, MLK and others faces can be carved and everyone squared. Imo don't destroy create!

Damn Window 8.1 update. It update and don't want to start-up afterward. Been trying to boot 6 times now. Every time it updates, it takes 3 times to reboot. And Microsoft is debuting Window 10? LOL Windows is crap but not interested in Apple.

Damn Window 8.1 update. It update and don't want to start-up afterward. Been trying to boot 6 times now. Every time it updates, it takes 3 times to reboot. And Microsoft is debuting Window 10? LOL Windows is crap but not interested in Apple.

Windows 8 is a joke. I'm still on 7. I doubt I'll upgrade to 10 until I have to.

get Linux, Mr green will never have to worry about viruses or crashes ever again (linux speeds up the computer too, much faster than the other 2)

Windows 8 is a joke. I'm still on 7. I doubt I'll upgrade to 10 until I have to.

microsoft needs everyone to be on the same software to make updating and security easier.
the reason win 10 is free is because it is easier for them to just get everone on board and only have to send updates to one system.

Still got Win 7 on secondary desktop. Won't be getting any new Window for awhile. Maybe Window 12? LOL

get Linux, Mr green will never have to worry about viruses or crashes ever again (linux speeds up the computer too, much faster than the other 2)

microsoft needs everyone to be on the same software to make updating and security easier.
the reason win 10 is free is because it is easier for them to just get everone on board and only have to send updates to one system.

Na, installed Linux 6 back in college and yuck, like Apple. Microsoft consistently sell new, bugged, Windows. They make a lot of money but don't want to spend on RND to keep profit.

you know what's crazy...
i cant bring my phone to work. No smokes. the list goes on...

but this aholes on the other hand..

can film their prison rules fight club shat.

heads will roll.
and shat always flows down.

Ugly, fuzzy, icky bugs.

My sister in law had this cute evergreen reindeer that she was going to throw away and I said I'd take it. He was cute and small and I thought I could decorate him up like a Christmas tree for my desk at work. Anyway, I sat him in my room for now since my Christmas decorations are in my storage unit. Anyway, tonight I went into my room and I notice all this black stuff underneath the reindeer. I picked it up and some of the black things moved! The reindeer was infested with some kind of hairy larvae and they were everywhere! I sprayed the reindeer down with Raid and threw it in our dumpster then sprayed my room down and swept. Yuck......ewwwww.....blah. The reindeer was sitting in my sister in law's garage and I guess with the weather being so cool and damp, they waited till they were warm and dry before hatching out. Yay me!

Now I feel like things are crawling all over me. :(

Back