Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100 degrees F....still better than chillin 2 degrees F but man is it hot. Still got to cut the grass and water the garden.

I hate when I go to the grocery store and lose my receipt. Now I can't do any of my rebates. I called the store and they can't print me a new one despite having a rewards card and credit card from that store. UGH. :(

he wouldn't struggle much if he transitions to collecting rocks...i mean, statues.

Statues of the rocks. :lecture

65804063-01132404.jpg

obviously I know they are doing a "so bad it's good" kind of thing (bad on purpose) but that trailer was CRINGY from beginning to end. I dont know, reminded me of that Video Game nerd movie which was extremely awful too

Went away for nearly 4 weeks, my mother was looking after our place so I hid my stash.

Memo to self: if ever I'm away again for 4 weeks, write down where I hid my stash.

I found almost a whole joint under my mom's living room couch once. It had one or two hits missing. Must have been there a year or more. No idea how it got there.

Smoked fine. :monkey1

obviously I know they are doing a "so bad it's good" kind of thing (bad on purpose) but that trailer was CRINGY from beginning to end. I dont know, reminded me of that Video Game nerd movie which was extremely awful too

I'm taking it as a so bad it's good thing. I loved the trailer, the cringy bits add to that for me :) Are you still going to get it to see?

Back