Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well rich is great when analyzing movies and when he laughs, but he's not great at acting. Mike should have been the space cop (or jay) I think the most cringy was the spacecop itself.

Also the best movies to make fun of in best of the worst is when people were trying to make a serious movie but failed
The funniest fails are when people were thinking they were doing a good job. Oblivious of how awful their movie was

When you make a bad movie knowing you are making crap is like a cheat, like a cop out. "oh we are making awful crap we are in on the joke ha ha"
That reminds me of sharknado. Being in on the joke feels like an excuse to not even try to make a good comedy. Or a good movie.

Maybe it won't suck but the trailer gave me a sharknado feeling

Maybe. I get what you're saying about the Sharknado thing. But RLM have been doing that right from the beginning, with the Half in the Bag skits and the campy tape destructions on Best of the Worst. Their old weirdo short videos like Monkey Man Gets His also had a self aware bizarreness and poor quality to them.

Rich isn't a thespian by any means, but I don't think that's the point.

Maybe. I get what you're saying about the Sharknado thing. But RLM have been doing that right from the beginning, with the Half in the Bag skits and the campy tape destructions on Best of the Worst. Their old weirdo short videos like Monkey Man Gets His also had a self aware bizarreness and poor quality to them.

Rich isn't a thespian by any means, but I don't think that's the point.

I am just thinking that most of the cringe feeling for me came from Rich.

Went away for nearly 4 weeks, my mother was looking after our place so I hid my stash.

Memo to self: if ever I'm away again for 4 weeks, write down where I hid my stash.

i have my left over mushrooms in a class container.
sitting next to my perfumes.lolz

is she right?

lykmBwU.png

No she's not. All she is doing is giving people a scapegoat to use because they couldn't make something of them selves. It's the same thing with an alcoholic who blames his alcoholism on his genes. i won't speak for other countries but in this country you can make something of yourself if you try. There are examples of successful people from every type that she picked. They just decided they were going to be something and they made it happen.

ETA She is probably right about who is complaining about it though. I know I am. I'm tired of being to blame for all the ills in this country.

Last edited:
She's wrong.
What she is tone deaf to are the labelers on her side:
Youre a homophobe
Youre a racist
Youre a Islamaphobe
Youre spewing Hate speech
Youre a sexist
etc etc
All in an attempt to shut down debate or any meaningful dialog. They think that's their trump card and they always play it first.

Kinda like this:

Last edited:
She's wrong.
What she is tone deaf to are the labelers on her side:
Youre a homophobe
Youre a racist
Youre a Islamaphobe
Youre spewing Hate speech
Youre a sexist
etc etc
All in an attempt to shut down debate or any meaningful dialog. They think that's their trump card and they always play it first.

Kinda like this:

oh man i love these so much :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

oh man i love these so much :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl
You win the internetz today, that was epic.
That guy reminded me of a young Richard Dreyfuss.
Dreyfuss becomes unhinged like that in some movie roles I've seen.
I like how the self proclaimed homosexual rights defender calls them "Queers" to the bemused Christian.

I love that. A positive omen for my wallet. A harbinger of doom for someone else's.

Being told yesterday by the dentist that I have to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed on the other hand.....

Last edited:
I love that. A positive omen for my wallet. A harbinger of doom for someone else's.

Being told yesterday by the dentist that I have to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed on the other hand.....

I hate to be a harbinger of doom for you, but I had a couple teeth pulled the other week, and it sucked!

Damn, that sounds painfully expensive. I need a new hip at some point - it'll cost a bit, but I can't say it's money I would otherwise have spent on Iron Man dolls.

Back