Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

What's with people on ebay putting item up for bid and also listed shipping price but say, at the bottom, that an invoice will be sent separately(via paypal) for shipping.

What's with people on ebay putting item up for bid and also listed shipping price but say, at the bottom, that an invoice will be sent separately(via paypal) for shipping.

Maybe they're trying not to get hit by eBay's 10% fees on shipping charges as well the 10% listing fee?

Maybe they're trying not to get hit by eBay's 10% fees on shipping charges as well the 10% listing fee?

Don't think so. If so its just more confusing. More like shady business. Like seller can just make up some shipping price and expect the buyer to just pay whatever? If the seller doesn't like international or the other side of the coast, he/she can just set the shipping so, instead of a fixed shipping price + mystery price afterward. Don't think Mr. Green can get it back if he decide to pay for paypal invoice as its not directly attach to ebay item. Good thing these kind of people are not around a lot.

I did not watch the VMAs. I didn't want to see that garbage, but it was all over the next day and they're still talking about it. It's unavoidable! UGH!

It's yet another label, mostly for women. It's not quite being bi-sexual, but you're not straight or gay either. Johnny Depp's daughter has "come out" as being "sexually fluid".

To me it just means that you'll have sex with anyone depending on your mood. I always just figured that's what bi-sexuality was, but I guess not.

Back