Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold something on eBay and tracking says "undeliverable as addressed." Just another headache I didn't need.

What I hate is when their paypal account address is different from their eBay address, sometimes in different states.

I'm going back to pleb status in January. Way too many things about this place have got me peeved in recent months.

I'm going back to pleb status in January. Way too many things about this place have got me peeved in recent months.

This forum isn't anything if not a forum for the most annoying backseat drivers you would ever (not) want to meet.

Last edited:
The only thing sh-tier than the listening skills of Sonic Drive-thru workers is their poor customer service skills when you go back to get your screwed up order fixed.

I hate calling to speak with someone about my credit card and have to go through a whole rigmarole with a computer before I can speak to a human.

Oh.....and rigmarole should be spelt RIGAMAROLL.

:mad:

I hate calling to speak with someone about my credit card and have to go through a whole rigmarole with a computer before I can speak to a human.

Oh.....and rigmarole should be spelt RIGAMAROLL.

:mad:

...and once you get a human on the phone you will be asked to repeat all of the very same information.

I mean, is there something happening on the board that is upsetting you guys?

It's not really upsetting me per se. It just seems like a lot of people here think they can sculpt, act, write, direct, and even run businesses better than the people they get off of tearing down. It's like people don't post anymore unless it's to tear something down. Meh. I'm prolly guilty of it too at times. It's just been noisier lately.

It's not really upsetting me per se. It just seems like a lot of people here think they can sculpt, act, write, direct, and even run businesses better than the people they get off of tearing down. It's like people don't post anymore unless it's to tear something down. Meh. I'm prolly guilty of it too at times. It's just been noisier lately.

Definitely agree that there are a few members that write multi-paragraph, condescending replies that seem to take convos way, way off track.

I think it depends on where you lurk too because it certainly seems like the DC section is much more negative than the Marvel section although as of late, Marvel has lost a lot of the fun it had several months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

QFT:goodpost:

People overanalyze everything these days. I try to just give my opinion, but so many times I have to defend that opinion left and right. And you get sucked into it. At least I do. :lol

Back