Things I Hate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's yet another label, mostly for women. It's not quite being bi-sexual, but you're not straight or gay either. Johnny Depp's daughter has "come out" as being "sexually fluid".

To me it just means that you'll have sex with anyone depending on your mood. I always just figured that's what bi-sexuality was, but I guess not.

miley cyrus? is that another fancy name for pansexual? lolz

not sex in a pan.
sex-in-pan.jpg

Ebay, I continue to hate Ebay.

I sold a bunch of old GI Joe boxes, empty boxes, clearly stated in the auction. The buyer now sends me several nasty emails, 3 out 4 words were F bombs. Calls me a fraud, etc. Files a dispute with PayPal that I sold him empty boxes , what I'm selling is illegal and that I started my bidding too high? Whaaaat? I have 100% feedback well over 400 transactions. What should i do? I know that Paypal usually sides with the buyers. This guy even cursed in the dispute that he filed with Paypal!

Ebay, I continue to hate Ebay.

I sold a bunch of old GI Joe boxes, empty boxes, clearly stated in the auction. The buyer now sends me several nasty emails, 3 out 4 words were F bombs. Calls me a fraud, etc. Files a dispute with PayPal that I sold him empty boxes , what I'm selling is illegal and that I started my bidding too high? Whaaaat? I have 100% feedback well over 400 transactions. What should i do? I know that Paypal usually sides with the buyers. This guy even cursed in the dispute that he filed with Paypal!

If it's clearly listed in your auction, I don't know how they can side with him. Wouldn't he have to file with eBay first?

What's his name so we can block him!

When people were selling empty Xbox or play station boxes before, eBay made them stop because buyers were stupidly bidding really high

That time the ps was new, so I don't know about old gi Joe.

Technically you stated they were empty but who knows

I was horribly burned by sellers many times in the past. Got things that smelled a lot like cigarettes. Broken items, used items listed as new, charged 9 bucks for shipping that cost 2 bucks..

I'm sorry but I'm grateful that eBay sides with buyers. Enough with the seller tyranny

When people were selling empty Xbox or play station boxes before, eBay made them stop because buyers were stupidly bidding really high

That time the ps was new, so I don't know about old gi Joe.

Technically you stated they were empty but who knows

I was horribly burned by sellers many times in the past. Got things that smelled a lot like cigarettes. Broken items, used items listed as new, charged 9 bucks for shipping that cost 2 bucks..

I'm sorry but I'm grateful that eBay sides with buyers. Enough with the seller tyranny

You have a legit beef then and should've taken it up with eBay. I've never been screwed over by a seller, but since they've changed their policies, it's just too easy for sellers to get screwed.

As for shipping, you agreed to it when you bought the item so you can't really complain, plus the cost isn't always just the cost of the postage. You have the packaging and also the trips to the post office, etc.

You have a legit beef then and should've taken it up with eBay. I've never been screwed over by a seller, but since they've changed their policies, it's just too easy for sellers to get screwed.

As for shipping, you agreed to it when you bought the item so you can't really complain, plus the cost isn't always just the cost of the postage. You have the packaging and also the trips to the post office, etc.

shipping is supposed to be on distance. the shipping for someone in the next town to you cannot be the same as for someone across the country. the person had a shipping fee to cover the most expensive as a default

And, Ebay used to side with the sellers, and many people would get F ed because of fear of negatives. I know I was afraid of a negative because of a hole sellers. ebay was FULL of them.
I find it pretty amazing you never had a problem, I remember checking people's feedback and you would always see negatives from angry sellers. Like i said, I am glad Ebay sides with the buyers now.
Ebay like anything else is a service, the client should come first, NOT the seller.

the seller is making a profit out of it, gaining something. People trust ebay to get a good item and a good experience. Not all sellers are bad obviously but things used to be ugly, there had to be a change.

my point is Ebay used to SIDE with the sellers, and that obviously didn't work too well. Sellers had their chance

shipping is supposed to be on distance. the shipping for someone in the next town to you cannot be the same as for someone across the country. the person had a shipping fee to cover the most expensive as a default

And, Ebay used to side with the sellers, and many people would get F ed because of fear of negatives. I know I was afraid of a negative because of a hole sellers. ebay was FULL of them.
I find it pretty amazing you never had a problem, I remember checking people's feedback and you would always see negatives from angry sellers. Like i said, I am glad Ebay sides with the buyers now.
Ebay like anything else is a service, the client should come first, NOT the seller.

the seller is making a profit out of it, gaining something. People trust ebay to get a good item and a good experience. Not all sellers are bad obviously but things used to be ugly, there had to be a change.

my point is Ebay used to SIDE with the sellers, and that obviously didn't work too well. Sellers had their chance

eBay doesn't exist without sellers too, they're equally as important in the transaction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eBay doesn't exist without sellers too, they're equally as important in the transaction.

yes but people can always choose to buy from another seller or even go to amazon.

Like I said, Ebay used to side with the sellers and the buyers were screwed, sellers screwed it up. ripping off people.

Blackmask speak about sellers as if they were all part of one entity. Not sure what he means by this... But to be fair, buyers have more to lose from fraudulent transactions than sellers.

yes but people can always choose to buy from another seller or even go to amazon.

Like I said, Ebay used to side with the sellers and the buyers were screwed, sellers screwed it up. ripping off people.

I don't know how you generalize them any more than buyers. It's all the same people, some bad, some good.

I don't know how you generalize them any more than buyers. It's all the same people, some bad, some good.

I sold a ton of DVD's once, the buyer went all nuts because he had nothing to watch over the weekend. I sent them Priority mail. Mailed out on a Friday ( the day he paid) he received cross country on a Monday. What did I do wrong? :rotfl

I sold a ton of DVD's once, the buyer went all nuts because he had nothing to watch over the weekend. I sent them Priority mail. Mailed out on a Friday ( the day he paid) he received cross country on a Monday. What did I do wrong? :rotfl

Out of the kindness of your heart, and at your expense, you should've overnighted them. What kind of a seller are you?

Sounds like a nutcase.

Out of the kindness of your heart, and at your expense, you should've overnighted them. What kind of a seller are you?

Sounds like a nutcase.

I should have! :lol What was I thinking? Poor buyer, he probably was all set, popcorn, inflatable girlfriend, stuffed animals at a tea party and his Ironman and Batman DVD's arrived on Monday!

Back