1/4 Hot Toys - QS005 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 43 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have no problems with pricing. I mean, relative to the way the figures are being priced hahahha. I mean, it is pretty much one of my last buys. I enjoy 1/4 scale figures. I know I'll enjoy this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I've pre-ordered the HT 1/6 Hulkbuster figure... does anyone think that this 1/4 size figure would make the Hulkbuster look a bit silly when side by side, given they'll be roughly the same height?

So I've pre-ordered the HT 1/6 Hulkbuster figure... does anyone think that this 1/4 size figure would make the Hulkbuster look a bit silly when side by side, given they'll be roughly the same height?

Nothing makes the Hulkbuster look silly :lol. :lecture

tbh honest they are different scales, but both great figures, I don't think you need to worry :duff

Personally, no. Others probably will as there are usually a vocal party that are critical of the exact scale/height of figures and their displays. Regardless, if you enjoy them posed together that should be all that matters. ;)

Damn this piece just looks the bomb!!

aa99217debd8673a912a55755800fc4e.jpg

b2b886af66f2b06dc4f146820eb1eb28.jpg

e9dd884e15e27a423bd43e61e022fa5b.jpg

Guess I should just get off my A and order this beauty...This is going to be an exceptionally expensive year in this hobby for me.

Not a huge fan of the movie, but this is definitely my favourite IM suit so far, and this is a real masterpiece! I will be keeping my PO :rock

This suit looks sooooooo good. The 1/6 HT, the Iron Studios, and now this.... Ugh, I can't plan on buying the same armor 3 times can I? Sideshow hasn't even announced theirs yet... Then there's the MK45 (which is even more gorgeous IMO) and how many companies are doing that?

Back