1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noooooooooooo...............:gah:

Yes Barry...you will join us on the Clone bus. Josh is captain and driver. :)

indianbus2.jpg

dammit..............now this means i have to order the PT yoda when he comes out.............:lecture

damn you gree damn you.......:cuss

No neck stump :(

Hopefully they will include it as a surprise. They'll need one when they make Dooku. Guess they'd need to make new pro hand stumps as well :lol

pass for me- not a big enough fan of gree

looks nice thou theyre really getting the apps down

No neck stump :(

Hopefully they will include it as a surprise. They'll need one when they make Dooku. Guess they'd need to make new pro hand stumps as well :lol

Well... it is doable to make your own. Just take a amored body neck (or any neck that will fit) chop it, add some sculpy, paint and voila: Dead Clone :rock

this looks INCREDIBLE!!! the paint apps are just killer!!! definitely a must buy! all I want is them to show Grievous now. though i think he may be shown at the Con

If I only had the money...I am skipping this one. But BLY, that's a cool clone!!!

Well it looks cool enough, i prefer the phase 1 armour personally, but another 3rd quater release puts me out of this one

that's why I'm starting to focus my collection on just star wars. too much other "nice" but not neccessary figures come out from other companies.

What is up with the goofy release times?!!? Stick to one time, please SSC! :lol

Just ordered the EX. Unreal how good SSC has gotten with 1/6th releases. Hats off again to you, Sideshow!!! :clap

:mexwave

I'm surprised at the 3rd quarter release. I hope they announce Bacara after Bly gets shipped and gets a 4th qtr release:pray: I can wait for Neyo:lol

I really thought that Gree would be Q4 at the earliest, but you bring up a good point. If they are moving him in Q3, makes you wonder if another is coming in Q4. :panic:

Color me surprised as well. That means he's looking like an August/September release most likely September with Bly being August. So yeah we could maybe get another one before the end of the year. :rock

Color me surprised as well. That means he's looking like an August/September release most likely September with Bly being August. So yeah we could maybe get another one before the end of the year. :rock

Get all the clones done this year and get ready for Bounty Hunters and Hoth Leia/Luke/Han for next year. 1/6th scale Tauntaun....Star Destroyer Bridge...Scout Trooper and bike...:horror

Back