1:6 Commander Gree Product Page Up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get all the clones done this year and get ready for Bounty Hunters and Hoth Leia/Luke/Han for next year. 1/6th scale Tauntaun....Star Destroyer Bridge...Scout Trooper and bike...:horror

Next year will be truly insane. I cannot wait for Brant's presentation on Friday at SDCC.

I'm most looking forward to that Scout Trooper and Bike, though, honestly.

I really like this one, but I'm trying to hold out for grevious with money tight, don't know if I'll make it or not....damg you SC!

Get all the clones done this year and get ready for Bounty Hunters and Hoth Leia/Luke/Han for next year. 1/6th scale Tauntaun....Star Destroyer Bridge...Scout Trooper and bike...:horror

The rest of the clones I doubt would ship this year but could happen and I wouldn't hate it either. Bounty Hunter wise Boba and Jango are the only two I'll be getting. Scout Trooper would be damn cool :rock

Droids and potentially Grevious and another clone in Q4.
Buh-bye money. :slap:lol

Grievous is gonna be freaking awesome.

I'm most looking forward to that Scout Trooper and Bike, though, honestly.
:exactly:
scout trooper is on of my favorite designs

The rest of the clones I doubt would ship this year but could happen and I wouldn't hate it either. Bounty Hunter wise Boba and Jango are the only two I'll be getting. Scout Trooper would be damn cool :rock

Grievous is gonna be freaking awesome.

No Cad bane, Josh? for me it's Jango and Cad Bane. Maybe Boba

and yes Grievous has been my most anticipated SW figure next to Dooku. I can't wait for the reveal!

Yeah it is! :rock

I was going to pick up the PF, but something tells me the 1/6 will knock the socks off that thing (or so I'm hoping, really).

The PF is sweet but displaying that piece was a total pain in the ass. Just eats up so much room.

No Cad bane, Josh? for me it's Jango and Cad Bane. Maybe Boba

and yes Grievous has been my most anticipated SW figure next to Dooku. I can't wait for the reveal!

Cad Bane could happen. He would be the only other one I would be strongly tempted to get. The rest look cool but no burning desire to have them.

Looks great! Got my Exclusive ordered....this year is getting REALLY expensive and we haven't even hit SDCC yet. Tough decisions are coming for sure, but I've got to get all the Clone Commanders.

Bring on Neyo, he's the next one I really want to see!

The only thing I don't love about the figure are his shin guards and shoes. In the movie they were a deep black which I thought was pretty cool in contrast to the rest of his armor. The shins on the figure are almost grey.

Definitely quite a bit lighter than his black undersuit.

The only thing I don't love about the figure are his shin guards and shoes. In the movie they were a deep black which I thought was pretty cool in contrast to the rest of his armor. The shins on the figure are almost grey.

Definitely quite a bit lighter than his black undersuit.

My only issue is the brown camo is too saturated

He looks kinda goofy with almost no green in his camo. It should be the dominant color, especially with the intensity of the green on his upper armor. And yeah, his boots should be black.

I ordered, but I'm not keeping him unless they fix it. :lecture

Question: Where would one go if one wanted to see these daily preview photos? I've scoured Sideshow's online Comic Con site and can't find the @!#$% things! Probably right in the middle of the page, bright yellow, and blinking...

Question: Where would one go if one wanted to see these daily preview photos? I've scoured Sideshow's online Comic Con site and can't find the @!#$% things! Probably right in the middle of the page, bright yellow, and blinking...

Go to "New" and then product calendar.

Back