1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Deadpool!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to have much chance to pose him, off away for a week so popped him in the middle of my Avengers display... seems appropriate haha

Attachments

• 20240801_224130.jpg
    20240801_224130.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240801_224139.jpg
    20240801_224139.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240801_150751.jpg
    20240801_150751.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
So I guess the SE only comes with special stand and not the printed one. The printed one is only with the non special ..I think with a special ed..it should have both stands

Do you know if the PopCollectibles store is trusted? Got my order and shipping label on 28/08, and paid for Speedpost, but they haven't shipped yet... and I'm seeing all these guys on Instagram saying they are super fast... I'm getting worried

Do you know if the PopCollectibles store is trusted? Got my order and shipping label on 28/08, and paid for Speedpost, but they haven't shipped yet... and I'm seeing all these guys on Instagram saying they are super fast... I'm getting worried

Hoping the best for you, they aren't the most legit site. they're like 1 step up from Toyswonderland

Jedha patrol uses them..message him in this forum ..he’s also the YouTube reviewer..he’ll tell you all you need to know about them

They’re “legit” but extremely slow and terrible customer service. Would recommend anyone avoid.
Jedha patrol uses them..message him..he’s also the YouTube reviewer..he’ll tell you all you need to know about them
He’s also got a deal with them, his experience with them is never gonna be the same as the average joe.

They’re “legit” but extremely slow and terrible customer service. Would recommend anyone avoid.

He’s also got a deal with them, his experience with them is never gonna be the same as the average joe.
Yeah... the customer support response to my email questioning the shipping status was somehow "aggressive" which raised all kinds of red flags for me... @Jedha Patrol have you had the same experience?

I was the same. Initially I hated the new suit it felt really off, but it's really grown on me and actually feel the gold highlights make it look visually more interesting/detailed. Especially so with the katana handles.

I just see the gold as a bit of TVA tailor bling. Thankfully the gold isn't excessive. If we got a DP1 or 2 suit which is as well proportioned and tailored as this, they would be my go to. I suspect with the Disney acquisition of Fox we'll probably be only getting MCU made suits moving forward. I might be wrong but I certainly think we won't for the foreseeable future
This new suit definitely has more polish with all the little gold accents and flourishes (including on the weapons), but I like the more "homemade" feel of the DP1 suit. Thankfully they kept much of the same design elements and didn't do a complete overhaul (or make it very visually busy, as Marvel tends to do).

But totally agreed, I doubt we'll ever see a 2.0 of the Fox suits when there's MCU money to be made.

I still think people should still keep their DP2… it was a fantastic figure all around and it was a different design outfit then the new MCU version ..I’m keeping my DP 1 and DP 2
I'm more interested in iconic as opposed to better and DP 2 fits that bill IMO.

That's also why I'm not touching an Artisan IM 2 Widow, but totally in for an Artisan Avengers version.

I'm more interested in iconic as opposed to better and DP 2 fits that bill IMO.

That's also why I'm not touching an Artisan IM 2 Widow, but totally in for an Artisan Avengers version.
I think 'definitive' or 'best execution of concept' are more accurate terms for what you're after than iconic.

View attachment IMG_5322.jpegView attachment IMG_5318.jpeg
First time Iv had a chance to properly unbox. Such an improvement over the last versions, no more weird thin proportions-this looks like a man in a suit.
Love the colours, looks great to me. The suit creases easily sure but smoothed out easily now but dont think you’ll be keeping it in extreme poses where it does cause the suit to crease for too long but I’m gonna keep my sideshow order & have one museum pose & another more dynamic. Figure like this that poses so easily it would be a shame to not pose it so dynamically.

Been seeing more posts on FB about broken ankle pegs today, including from DeanKnight. He said his broke right out of the box. If Dean says there’s an issue, then I’m inclined to believe there's an issue.

Back