1/6 Hot Toys - Deadpool & Wolverine - Lady Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i noticed in the reviews, HT used fabric under the arm pits, so you might be able to pose her for a longer period of time without destroying the suit right away

Blake might have a big forehead but she doesn’t have a huge head ..this sculpt is just a little too big

My mistake it was actually this girl under the suit ..a stunt double

I guess her head is shaped like the figure ..she was Gadot’s stunt double for WW

Last edited:
Ladypool arrived
Now waiting on Kidpool to complete the family
IMG_7536.jpeg

IMG_7535.jpeg

IMG_7534.jpeg

IMG_7533.jpeg

I find it hilarious that collectors and reviewers put her with DP in a family type scenario with baby pool where in fact in the actual film they were trying to kill each other in seconds lol

I find it hilarious that collectors and reviewers put her with DP in a family type scenario with baby pool where in fact in the actual film they were trying to kill each other in seconds lol
No Deadpools were harmed in the making of this film (*harm was reduced to legal levels post regeneration)

Nicepool subscribed to Disney+ so it doesn't count

No Deadpools were harmed in the making of this film (*harm was reduced to legal levels post regeneration)

Nicepool subscribed to Disney+ so it doesn't count
Maybe these family scenes with Ladypool were deleted scenes ..because I’ve seen the film more than once and there was no scenario like that on the theatrical release other than Wolverine slicing her legs and chest before she regenerated :lol

That what family about trying to kill each other

Back