1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: MMS197D02 Mark XLII Diecast Series Official Spec/Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Releasing soon enough.

10303778_10152077138657344_7255332349004628902_n.jpg

902031_press01-001.jpg

i can see they fix the silver bits on around the thigh and the crotch area, can't wait for this figure

Finally! So excited for this as it would be my first Iron Man figure (I have Monger and WM 1.0 but no IM lol). Wasn't expecting Thor to be released soon, even ahead than Robocop, but I'm lovin' that very creative box design!

Will be selling mine when it arrives as I can't cancel my pre-order and ordered before this suit turned out to be a joke im IM3.

Will be selling mine when it arrives as I can't cancel my pre-order and ordered before this suit turned out to be a joke im IM3.

It wasn't a joke it was an unfinished prototype. Considering he was able to shield pepper with it in an instant and call it from miles away it was cool enough.

It wasn't a joke it was an unfinished prototype. Considering he was able to shield pepper with it in an instant and call it from miles away it was cool enough.

Nope, it will be remembered more for the comic relief it provided than any of the few good moments it had.

The most memorable scene from IM3 to me, from a stunt person's POV, was the "sky-dive" rescue from Air Force I, just because of how it was accomplished. Kudos to that stunt team! :yess:

The most memorable scene from IM3 to me, from a stunt person's POV, was the "sky-dive" rescue from Air Force I, just because of how it was accomplished. Kudos to that stunt team! :yess:

Definitely one of the better behind the scenes features I've seen in a while on the making of that. This figure will compliment the Tony Stark armor testing set nicely.

Looks like the best-proportioned Iron Man figure ever. I hope that's not just a trick of the light.

It definitely looks a bit bulkier than the promo shots. But all the diecast ones seem to have better proportions. Hopefully its all the suits moving forward because silver centurion and heartbreaker look good too.

That coming soon picture is horrifying to my wallet. :lol

As long as these all release before November I'll be happy, seeing as last year Hot Toys was releasing it's Marvel figs during the holiday season of November and December.

That coming soon picture is horrifying to my wallet. :lol

As long as these all release before November I'll be happy, seeing as last year Hot Toys was releasing it's Marvel figs during the holiday season of November and December.

I think we will get a break after silver centurion. Id wager igor is definitely getting delayed, well as long as he presells enough, and starboost as well. On the other hand if neither really had any preorders we may get them on time during the holiday season.

Back