1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

lol if that was real, they should base it on screen time. At least Thor would be the lowest! (tho Cap's price would be insane)

Just think how cheaply we could all buy the House Party Protocol figures for... :hi5::yess:

I like the rubber arms, if they can do a plastic version that looks as good then that would be more practical.

I have sleeveless Thor so I don't need an AOU version. No point.

That'd be nice. $345 per is gonna kill me

I feel like they could drop it to $320 and we'd be smiling, I really hoped they'd keep it around $309 but that was never gonna happen, and $280+- is the new price point for standard IM figures :thud:

I'm just about priced out of Die Cast :(

I feel like they could drop it to $320 and we'd be smiling, I really hoped they'd keep it around $309 but that was never gonna happen, and $280+- is the new price point for standard IM figures :thud:

I'm just about priced out of Die Cast :(

Its not just diecast, the Stealth Mark VII was the same price as the diecast iron men. Ridiculous :ohbfrank:

Its not just diecast, the Stealth Mark VII was the same price as the diecast iron men. Ridiculous :ohbfrank:

Yeah that has to be the most ridiculous price I have ever seen on a HT figure, absolutely nothing special about it at all :gah:

I think they were just jacking the price up because it was a promo and they knew it would sell out really fast

I'm honestly kinda ashamed I bought it :rotfl

I actually wanted the Stealth armor when it was first revealed, but lost interest when I learned it was black and not dark blue.

When I was a kid this is one of the figures I wanted but could never find... went to KB Toys every weekend to look

3d1f624a-40ce-4ed2-bcb7-50e7f904f8c3.jpg

I actually wanted the Stealth armor when it was first revealed, but lost interest when I learned it was black and not dark blue.

When I was a kid this is one of the figures I wanted but could never find... went to KB Toys every weekend to look

Glad you finally got it :hi5:

Honestly that looks like much better value :lol

Oh it's not mine, just a pic I Googled. It was a figure I wanted when I was a kid, but I was disappointed the HT version wasn't that blue

Back