1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

I just want an armored sleeve version so I can avoid more rubber arms, quite frankly.

I'll stick with my plan to get the sleeved TDW Thor.

Good plan! :rock Dark World Thor is an excellent figure :)

Me, too!

Having Gamora is scary enough for me!

I like the sleeveless look just fine, and since I already have the TDW figure, this one is an easy pass for me.

I just want an armored sleeve version so I can avoid more rubber arms, quite frankly.

the rubber arms need to go! there is no reason why they can't sculpt the arms hard plastic and still be poseable.....these are 1/6 poseable figures,not statues

I'd like to pose my Thor and not have to worry about the rubber tearing away or cracking

I'd much rather have hard plastic, his arms would actually have the size and definition they need. Rubber won't cut it in that area.

the rubber arms need to go! there is no reason why they can't sculpt the arms hard plastic and still be poseable.....these are 1/6 poseable figures,not statues

I'd like to pose my Thor and not have to worry about the rubber tearing away or cracking

:exactly: They really are the stuff of nightmares when it comes to figures and posing them.

I wouldn't object to having a fully sculpted plastic arm you could swap out for another arm in a different pose. That could be a nice option for those who don't like visible joints. Something similar to what they are trying with the AOU Hulk torso, but just the arms.

well well looks like I made the right call getting the TDW thor. I think they lost some of the likeness with that new expression. Of course, some people will think this is better just because it's newer and shinier :lecture

jkkro6.jpg

I think the likeness is the same as TDW Thor's, he just has a scowl instead of that worried look and his mouth isn't open which to me is a huge win.

To me, the head sculpt looks sort of confused. Like you just said something really stupid, and his response is,
"Huh? What?"
Ryan

Storm Rider Cloud and the yet to released Commando figure are great implimentations of seemless male arms.... If HT reuse Dutch arms as they did with TDW special edition, HT are lazy or just don't care....

its pretty much pointless at this time for HT to release this after TDW version, same armor but different HS.

The armored sleeve version also has full rubber arms. Unless you just mean it'll be more camouflaged due to the armor being there? Either way, TDW Thor is fantastic, and I'm sure you'll save some money going that route as well. I'd definitely recommend it!

its pretty much pointless at this time for HT to release this after TDW version, same armor but different HS.

You mean it's pretty much obvious they'll release it. Same armor, less tooling, save money, sell for same price, bank :lol

Same price ... or charge more since it's Aou? Ha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

lol if that was real, they should base it on screen time. At least Thor would be the lowest! (tho Cap's price would be insane)

I think they just take the highest price point they can find and then put it on all them :lol You pay NOW :tap :rotfl

thor will release next year like mark 1 ultron or scarlet witch or mark 45

Back