1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

I keep forgetting who's in this movie :thud: its probably a good thing, I want SW in her new outfit :slap
I kinda need you to get those tho :D for the reviews :rotfl
Everyone except Thor is in it... And he might end up having a cameo, who knows. I wonder if Thanos will make another appearance

I'll bet that it was one of, if not the first to be completed but HT & SS probably learned a good lesson from Cap: Don't reveal a near identical or better product while your still drowning in the inventory of the last version!

BINGO!

I primarily just want the new guys (black panther and spidey), crossbones, hawkeye and Falcon. Bucky and IM are maybes. BW, Cap and SW are more than likely nos for me

Gotcha, You'll be passing on BW? Would a good ScarJo likeness change your mind?

I'd probably look for something similar, getting too many of certain characters is exhausting.....

So here is basically the entire Age of Ultron line sans Pietro. :( and Ultimate Ultron.
But here are some more pics of Thor.

11403144_499736853509095_4233346082040846540_n.jpg

10958809_499736870175760_3345966027003392845_n.jpg

Hammer effect did look cool :lol Now it looks like a plastic bit and some color added via Photoshop :slap
Magazine cover is nice but like Guy said, without Quicksilver which is very troubling :crying

TDW sculpt has a better likeness.

I'm a little disappointed they only show a blue sentry though.

Looks pretty good but still a pass at this point. I think TDW Thor has the better likeness.

I think he looks great. As for the Tdw sculpt being a better likeness...hard to say that when it's pretty much the same. Just paint app

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back