1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

I think this one looks way better. Can't wait to order it. The hammer looks like it lights up, but that could easily be a photo effect.

I like it alot, the hair looks much better than TDW Thor and they did away with the derpy open mouth expression. Since I have full armor TDW thor, this guy is bought... I might even get a 2nd head to add to TDW thor... the brown hair aggravates me everytime I look at it.

Hammer effect did look cool :lol Now it looks like a plastic bit and some color added via Photoshop :slap
Magazine cover is nice but like Guy said, without Quicksilver which is very troubling :crying

Yeah, why does this make me so nervous. Is this a new strategy to leave one figure out per team so that we stay interested in upcoming lines?? Drax? Quicksilver?

Yeah, why does this make me so nervous. Is this a new strategy to leave one figure out per team so that we stay interested in upcoming lines?? Drax? Quicksilver?

God I hope not that would be so underhanded and wrong :gah: :thud:

There's something I don't like about that face. Can't put my finger on it though ha

There's something I don't like about that face. Can't put my finger on it though ha

Yeah its a little......
Jennifer-Lawrence-Confused-Face_zpsddb6bcc7.gif

Personally I think the open mouth sculpt is great. It adds dynamic quality to the figure, which works really well with action poses. That being said I'm actually liking this new sculpt a lot too. Decisions decisions.....

Ehhhh I'll wait for the official and then Secret Base pics to make a final call about that mug ha

Back