1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

I just don't bend them and mine have yet to have a single problem

That's good to hear! :hi5: I have Gamora and she's posed like that.

It's not that I mind museum poses all that much. At least there are collectors who haven't had any trouble with the arms if they keep them posed down. I may consider adding a sleeveless Thor in the future.

That's good to hear! :hi5: I have Gamora and she's posed like that.

It's not that I mind museum poses all that much. At least there are collectors who haven't had any trouble with the arms if they keep them posed down. I may consider adding a sleeveless Thor in the future.

:hi5: and I pretty much only do museum poses so rubber arms don't bug me :)

The more I see it the more I think it's time for a Thor in my collection

I think they look great and then I don't risk damaging the clothing at all :)

:exactly: Clothing is also something I pay attention to, depending on the material.

With my AV1 Widow, I've kept the her arms down at her sides (guns still in her hands) because I noticed having the elbows bent was causing creasing in the material that wasn't smoothing out. I didn't like that and didn't want the material too stretch too bad so I changed the posed.

I don't have any of my figs in extreme poses - I think Coulson is my most "posed" figure with the way I have him holding the destroyer gun, but I don't worry about his suit.

While I admire action poses when I see pics of them, I don't mind the more static poses - these things are just too expensive for me to feel like I'm taking a chance on tearing something.

:exactly: Clothing is also something I pay attention to, depending on the material.

With my AV1 Widow, I've kept the her arms down at her sides (guns still in her hands) because I noticed having the elbows bent was causing creasing in the material that wasn't smoothing out. I didn't like that and didn't want the material too stretch too bad so I changed the posed.

I don't have any of my figs in extreme poses - I think Coulson is my most "posed" figure with the way I have him holding the destroyer gun, but I don't worry about his suit.

While I admire action poses when I see pics of them, I don't mind the more static poses - these things are just too expensive for me to feel like I'm taking a chance on tearing something.

I do the same with mine and I completely agree all the way around :hi5:

I think they look great and then I don't risk damaging the clothing at all :)

I think the only time that I would go dynamic poses is if I had the room (and money) for some big battle diorama scene and unfortunately that's not a problem that I'll have to worry about any time soon.:lol

Looks pretty good but still a pass at this point. I think TDW Thor has the better likeness.

:exactly: :goodpost:

:horror Thanks for the tip...I've got my Avengers 1 Widow posed "elbows bent"...I'll be changing that now!!

I think the only time that I would go dynamic poses is if I had the room (and money) for some big battle diorama scene and unfortunately that's not a problem that I'll have to worry about any time soon.[emoji38]
I think of these as little statues. I don't pose them, and usually only touch them when I dust inside the detolfs every couple months.

Any adjustments I do are simple... slight change of stance, turning the head a bit, etc

I think the only time that I would go dynamic poses is if I had the room (and money) for some big battle diorama scene and unfortunately that's not a problem that I'll have to worry about any time soon.:lol

I would love to do a nice diorama for my AoU guys but yeah lack of room is a problem :lol

I think of these as little statues. I don't pose them, and usually only touch them when I dust inside the detolfs every couple months.

Any adjustments I do are simple... slight change of stance, turning the head a bit, etc

Yeah, I rarely move any of my 1/6 figures. I think the only one I ever change the pose on is my SS Boba Fett.

I like posing mine in various ways, granted I only have a few that I open and display so its fun :lol

Back