1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 306 - Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

I'm quite happy with one version of each figure... ;) although Iron Man naturally lends himself for multiple versions... :clap

I would like armored version if HT update the way they handle the paint app of the sleeve because in the movie the scales are much darker and uneven looking while the figures have perfectly uniform, chrome finish sleeves fresh off the Asgardian armory. Case in point:

wallpaper-thor-dark-world-HD.jpg

1/6 Hot Toys: MMS Avengers: AoU - Thor Collectible Figure

I wonder if that's why Vision comes with a normal Mjolnir cause Thor's would be painted up/glowy?

The new sculpt looks good and I like the lighting effect for the Hammer. The rubber arms though... I'll probably pick this one up and be done with the Avengers line. Glad we got a new sculpt and the hair color is accurate. Still TDW version is still my favorite.

No way would I pay full price for this... They used the exact same arms. I would have been interested if they had made new bare arms or included armored arms.

6 months after it's released and on a 40% coupon i'd consider it.

If they were smart they would include swap out arms for this. If I remember correctly he had his chained arms in the movie as well.

If they were smart they'd never use those same rubber chafing, no elbow having arms again. Awful.

Just twice though....to choke out Stark and then at the end when Rogers and Stark were discussing Vision's ability to hold Mjolnir.

Back